Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot turn off Samsung Transform Ultra

Portable Devices

Old 30-11-2011

Cannot turn off Samsung Transform Ultra

Hello friends, I am having problem with the Samsung Transform Ultra, as I was facing the problem that it was not detected as the Mass storage in the USB, so I have turned off, but the phone has automatically started. I have also tried doing the rebooting of the phone then also the problem occurs. When I remove the battery of the phone and replacing it with the other battery then also the problem occurs. So does this problem occurring with anyone, kindly give me some suggestion about it? If you are knowing the reason then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Old 30-11-2011

Re: Cannot turn off Samsung Transform Ultra

Well I am hearting this type of the problem for the first time and also I have never seen the problem to be occurring on the phone, I think you better go the service center of the phone and get the problem fixed for you.
Old 30-11-2011

Even I would say that I have not heard of the problem and also seen it. I would suggest that you better do the factory resetting of the phone and before doing what you better move the data from the phone to the SD card. So that when you do the factory reset of the phone then you might not lost the data and also the contacts of the phone. So you better get that.
Old 30-11-2011

The same problem was being occurred with me when I have got the phone for me. I was very much frustrated with the problem, so I have done the factory reset of the phone and then the problem was been solved. So I would also suggest you that you also do the same thing and also you will be able to solve the problem which you are having it. I also wanted to tell that you better check the USB setting, make the settings to the Mass Storage and click on the remember so that it will be detected and also you can't get the problem with it. So you try as I have told you and it will worked for you.
Old 04-12-2011

I think you should try to remove the battery of the phone and then insert it back on the phone, so then try to start the phone and see it is working or not.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,