Thread: Music Equalizer for Samsung Transform Ultra

Music Equalizer for Samsung Transform Ultra

Hello friends, I was searching for the equalizer for the music player in Samsung Transform Ultra phone, but I could not found it. I know there is built-in equalizer in the phone, but I wanted another equalizer for the phone. So does anyone has it or does know where I can get it for the phone and installed in the phone. So please tell me about it so that I can get it for the phone. Please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Music Equalizer for Samsung Transform Ultra

I have used one of the equalizer, so you can also try that for the phone, it is known as the powerpro which is one of the best equalizer till now I have used, as it is having super boost effect which it makes the equalizer different to use it. So I highly suggest you to take that and installed in the phone and start your own customization for the phone. You better try it and if you do not like it then you can simply remove it from the phone.

There are plenty of the equalizer in the android market, so you can over there and get some of the best equalizer for you and see that it works for you or not. I have also got one of the equalizer from there and it is working great for me.

I have some of the equalizer which I have seen so you can go on them and see which is the best for you, I wanted to tell that all the equalizer are from the android market so it will be easy for you to get it and also to install on the phone. The equalizers are as follows:

Audio FX Widget
    PlayerPro Music Player
    Power Vibrator Pro

So you can try it and see which the best is for you and go for it.

I would suggest you to go for the Audio Fx Widget as it is the best and also you will be able to get good output of the music on the headphones, I am using that and it has worked for and still now I am using with the great effect it has.

You can try the G-Stomper - Drum Machine, which is the best and also it been mostly used by the user on the phone, there is also Demo of it, if you wanted to try it then you can try it and see how it is and also I would suggest you look for the best and get it for yourself. If you search for the equalizer then you will be able get plenty on the android market and also you will be able to get the good for you. So you can try G-Stomper - Drum Machine or you can go for another one.

Even I am having some of the equalizer for the phone so you can see it and get it for you, the equalizer are:

Audio Player WithEQ Platinum
    SuperLoud Aurora, Audio Player
    SuperLoud Trial, Audio Player

There are plenty of the equalizer for the phone and also you will be able to get for the phone, but I suggest you that you better go for the Audio Fx Widget as it is the best and also I have used it and it is really worked and I enjoy the music when I plug the headphones, so you also will enjoy the music and it is best for you.

I think you might got the huge list of the equalizer and also you might be able to get the best for you and also you will be great fun with the equalizer and also you can customize own effects for the music you wanted to hear. So you can go for it and get it for you.

There are plenty of the equalizer for the phone and also you will be able to get the good qualizer for the phone and also you will be able to get the equalizer for the phone.