Thread: Asus Transformer Prime vs. Any 650$ Netbook

Asus Transformer Prime vs. Any 650$ Netbook

HI, i am about to have a device which i have mentioned in the title but still i am not getting whether it would be worth having this product or shall i choose netbook instead of this? please recommend me one of the good device so that i could prefer among them, i am not sure whether any netbook will be available in the 600USD or not, and if so then please let me know which device i can have? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Asus Transformer Prime vs. Any 650$ Netbook

I don’t know which factor you prefer while choosing any such devices, because as far as my personal opinion is concern i would always recommend you to have a notebook or netbook rather than this tablets. Because see the major reason behind this is like we cannot install any other operating system in the tablets as they only comes up with the android. And in the netbook you can install whichever OS you wanted to, and according to me this should be more considerable factors among all.

I don’t know which factor you prefer while choosing any such devices, because as far as my personal opinion is concern i would always recommend you to have a notebook or netbook rather than this tablets. Because see the major reason behind this is like we cannot install any other operating system in the tablets as they only comes up with the android. And in the netbook you can install whichever OS you wanted to, and according to me this should be more considerable factors among all.
    I am completely agree with the above user as you should get the notebook or netbook instead of this tablet if you are really believe in productivity. But if suppose you wanted to have a device for just sake of fun then obviously there isn’t any such good OS that you can compare with the android. Anways see i have mentioned some of the name of good device that you can have in place of this asus transform prime.

Asus EeePC 901 $475

Dell Mini 9 $586

MSI Wind U90 $475

i would like to recommend you that you should get the dell Inspiron 14z 14" Black Notebook as it has very good feature that you can expect from the netbook.

For more information regarding the same, it would be better if you visit their official website as they must have mentioned all the information regarding the product precisely.

See if you are comparing the tablet with the notebook so obviously you’ll only get the preference over the notebooks only, but still if you have a glance over the tablet you have mentioned then also you can understand that the device is much more better compare to other android devices. I am not sure whether you are aware or not but this is the first device with the tegra 3 processor powered by NVIDIA. Thus obviously with such good processor and the android’s newer update that’s ICS will surely make a revolutionary product. so i would once prefer to have this tablet rather than any noterbook.

Anyways see i have mentioned some of the names of the notebooks that you can have under 600 USD.

• ASUS 1215N-PU27-SL 1215N-PU27-SL D525

• HP Pavilion DM4 -1060us

• ASUS 1215N-PU27-SL 1215N-PU27-SL D525

• Asus EEE Netbook

• HP Mini 5103 PC Notebook

Hey thanks for the suggestions guys, actually the thing is like i was thinking that if i could get a intel i5 under 600 so it would be better to have the device, isn’t it? But i think i need to check specification of all the devices as you have mentioned. But really thanks once again.