Thread: in Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, is there any HDMI out for movie playback?

in Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, is there any HDMI out for movie playback?

i am planning to get the new Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime and with this i am having some questions which are as:: if i am going to play the videos with this tablet then how wil this handle audio, i mean if i want to play a movie/tv show from the transformer on my tv at that time how it is going for handling the audio for tht movie??? can here anyone tell me about this ???? if i will get any cable for this at that time how this table is going for making the audio at that time??

Re: in Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, is there any HDMI out for movie playback?

OK if you are searching for doing that things for that i will tell you that you will need to take the help of the HDMI cable. let me tell you here that the hdmi can handle video and audio. so if you are thinking for playing the videos at that time, take the help of the HDMI cable which will help you to play the videos at the same time you can also listen the audio of that video.

Re: in Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, is there any HDMI out for movie playback?

thanks for telling me about this, but still i am no gettgint here that how can it do the audio?? yesq, i know here that a hdmi can handle video and audio, but stil if i am going to take the help of the hdmi cable at that time, ill a single hdmi cable output the video and the sound from the transformer when i plug it into the tv? please reply me back aboubt this things. i have not yet tried with this, and for that reason i am thinking here for getting some suggestion aboubt this. and also i am thinking here that if i am going to used my laptop at that time i have to get a cable with a 3.5mm jack to go into the headphone jack on the laptop and also i will need one other end were rca jacks. hope that here someone will suggest me about this.

hey all, i am also having one question about this tablet. and that is:: will the tablet be able to output higher resolutions than the screen resolution??? please reply me back here if anyone have the suggestion about this.i am asking this all things this is because Tf101 is having 1280x720 resolutions, which is really not good for the hd movies. i am sure that the Tegra3 can do this things bu stiii, i am thinking that will Transformer Prime wil do that or not??

here i would like to say you here that i am having Xperia Neo with HDMI and with this, i am getting problem with this. and the problem is that audio and video @ 720p couldn't be handled with this. for making sure about this i have tried with this things again and again but still i get that it is not supporting this. i am having my first table and with this, someone told me that HDMI support is an essential for any tablet .

if you are thinking for using the HDMI cable for that reason then for that i will tell you to try using the 1080p hdmi, this will be great. i am suggesting you about this because you are talking about the 1280 x 1920 output, i am not sure about this that this will help you to not. but i am using 1080p hdmi for the 720p and 1080p output. here you are trying for the 1080p out then at that time, you will need 7.1 audio out. i am also thinking for doing the somethings but still i can not doing this because 1080p movie being within the 4GB limit. what you all will say for that things?? please reply me also will 1080p video will work wiht the 4GB limit??

Yes, for that i will say here that there is no need to worry about this part. and also let me tell you here that HDMI out video playback power is a task of the CPU/SoC. if you are thinking for playing the video at that time you will need to try with the Nvidia Tegra 3, this is capable of playing smooth 1080p video. try with this, i am sure that you will with this you will not get any problem with this.

Yes i also agree with this and for that reason, i will say that for this the most concerning part with using this tablet as your portable media watcher.

hey all thanks for suggesting me about this all things. but stil i am having the same confusion about tablet and HDMI cable. now i am thiking that i have to try with this and i wil reply here back if i get any problem with this. but thanks to you all

Hey dude, i can say that HDMI cable support both audio and video output, and if you are going to try with this then at that time you will get that this is working fine for you. but here i am not sure about this will work with the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime or not.