Thread: How to transfer content by means of Bluetooth to Asus Transformer Prime

How to transfer content by means of Bluetooth to Asus Transformer Prime

Hi, i have a Motorola droid X but still i am not able to figure out as i have so many data present in the device and how would i transfer all of them with the help of Bluetooth? Anyone have any experience doing that? Please let me know how can i transfer all that content from one tablet to another? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

re: How to transfer content by means of Bluetooth to Asus Transformer Prime

The thing that you have mentioned is quite simpler as you need to select the file and then send it to the device you wanted to send. You can have very good option over here as you should try to pair the device first so that you won’t have to select the file again and again and on other side you don’t have to touch it for acceptance.

The thing that you have mentioned is quite simpler as you need to select the file and then send it to the device you wanted to send. You can have very good option over here as you should try to pair the device first so that you won’t have to select the file again and again and on other side you don’t have to touch it for acceptance.
    Yeah i know about this but still i am not able to determine whether there is any such feature through which we can transfer more than one files at the same time? Thanks for the suggestions anyways.

See I am agree with you as there isn’t any such option i think but still you can have another option to make use of any such application for transferring all those content from one tablet to another one. i would like to recommend you that you should try to get the Bluetooth file transfer application for transferring all those content from one device to another. You can download that application from here.

See you can have whole description about the same from there itself, but still if suppose the mentioned application won’t work with the device then also you can have option to make use of another applications such as gallery or astro manager in the device.

Re: How to transfer content by means of Bluetooth to Asus Transformer Prime

Though you can make use of another applications in the device but still guys if you have far much better option than the Bluetooth so why to make use of that?

You should transfer all those content through the PC itself, because i don’t think the battery would be sufficient enough to acquire all the thing, thus you should connect both the device to your machine and then transfer whatever you want to.