Thread: Root Android v1.5 using Toolbox v1.2.4

Root Android v1.5 using Toolbox v1.2.4

i used Android tablet that runs v1.5 OS. i want to root this tablet. i hear that the Toolbox v1.2.4 helps to do this rooting task with an easiest manner. what should i do that works to perform rooting task on it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Root Android v1.5 using Toolbox v1.2.4

This Toolbox v1.2.4 is being comfortable with the Android v1.5 tablet pc. There is a vast world of options that opens up for you after gaining root access on your Android device. User interface development is an important part of the mobile application development. This apps works on that way. It provides GUI based facility that works to do your rooting tablet pc task in comfortable way. Try this and check what things happen onto it

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    This Toolbox v1.2.4 is being comfortable with the Android v1.5 tablet pc. There is a vast world of options that opens up for you after gaining root access on your Android device. User interface development is an important part of the mobile application development. This apps works on that way. It provides GUI based facility that works to do your rooting tablet pc task in comfortable way. Try this and check what things happen onto it
    i used this app on my android 2.3 smartphone and i really say that thsi is well for improving the performance of the smartphone. With the help of this application i perform this rooting task in GUI manner. You can also try it. Toolbox provides powerful features that open road to enjoy, even more so, our Android phones. In this application first option is being root, that works nicely without any issues. Hence try this and get its valuable resutl on your android tablet pc.

You can get this application from android market if you don't find out it in your android tablet. This is a toolbox to enhance your Android phone.The app may sound like a complicated tool given it’s name but is fairly simple to use. Tell you about battery information,network data usage in real time. Use it and run its instructions to fix your rooting problem.