Thread: Micro SD card help for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

Micro SD card help for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

HEy all, i have just recently ordered my 32GB Prime, and really i am very excited about this. after getting that tablet i am planning for getting the another 32GB memory card and then add this to the tablet. but here i am not having the more information about the different classes of the micro SD card. can here anyone suggest me about the huge difference between them?? if yes, then please suggest me for this and also reply me back here if you also searching for doing the same thing.

Re: Micro SD card help for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

OK, if you want to know about the different classes of the micro SD card then for that i am having the list of the classes which are as::

Classes

• Class 2 - 2 MB/s
    • Class 4 - 4 MB/s
    • Class 6 - 6 MB/s
    • Class 10 - 10 MB/s

and here if you are searhcing for doing that things then at that time i will say here that class number guarantees a minimum write speed as a multiple of 8 Mbit/s (1 MB/s).

Hey thanks for suggesting me about the classes list, can you here tell me back that which one should i get for my tablet? i meant to say that which will be the best in my case???

OK, for that i will say to you to get the class 10 for your Prime. if you are going to get this at that time, this will be very nice for you and also Prime cannot use a class 10, then if you are going to get this then this will be very nice for you., i am telling this all things because, i am also planning for getting the 32gb class 10, and also i am sure that this will support microSDXC,. and also, if i am going to use this and this will not support the sdxc then at that time i will try with the formatting sdxc with a file system the Prime understands, i am sure that at that time it will get supported by the prime.

Hey all, thanks for suggesting me about this all things. i will try to get the Class 10 - 10 MB/s, and if i get any problem with that then at that time i will reply here back for this.

Yes me t0 searching for getting the help about the Micro SD card for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime. and for the same reason, i also tried with checking the so many other suggestion but still after that i didn't get the proper suggestion about this. but after coming here, i get the proper suggestion for that, thanks for telling about this all things.