Thread: Does Droid Explorer for Windows helps to manage, Install/Uninstall apps on rooted Android phone

Does Droid Explorer for Windows helps to manage, Install/Uninstall apps on rooted Android phone

I used rooted Android phone and i hear that this Droid Explorer software of this android helps to manage and install/uninstall application from windows explorer. Is this correct?? I want to collect more information about it. Hence please share your experience about it.

Re: Does Droid Explorer for Windows helps to manage, Install/Uninstall apps on rooted Android phone

yes, this is possible to manage your android content from the windows explorer using this software. this is software that works nicely to run manage android applications and content on windows explorer. This is best software i ever seen that makes integrations with this Windows Explorer and the Android system. The Droid Explorer installer will either download the sdk installer, or link to it. Hence use it and maintain your installed apps and screenshots on your windows explorer.

Re: Does Droid Explorer for Windows helps to manage, Install/Uninstall apps on rooted Android phone

For your knowledge, DroidExplorer.Core helps to work under Mono. Hence i also think that this droid explorer works nicely with the windows explorer. with the help of this facility, you can connect your smartphone or mobile phone to the windows based system. then you can access your android contents its screenshots and installed apps on this windows based via DroidExplorer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Everything in the DroidExplorer.Core should work OK under Mono. Hence i also think that this droid explorer works nicely with the windows explorer. with the help of this facility, you can connect your smartphone or mobile phone to the windows based system. then you can access your android contents its screenshots and installed apps on this windows based via DroidExplorer.
    This is best so far i have seen with the android system. lot of users has been comfortable with widnows based system such as windows 7/XP/vista. So, when we decided to move some musical files or few other files from windows 7 to android tablet, this conenctivity issues arrives. But with the help of this droid explorer we can't any such connectivity problem. Its best to connect your smartphone with the android tablet.

This is very cool. The main target to build this Droid Explorer is manage your rooted android device with the simplicity of Windows Explorer. Hence common user can also do this connectivity. There is no need to take any expert help during this connectivity process. if you follow proper steps, you got its result. Droid Explorer 0.8.7.2 with this program you can have full control for you're device from pc. Hence i also think that this is best for you to build your system with this excellent software. Droid Explorer is an Android API browser. i try thic software on my system with android tablet and i got positive result. you can also do this task, if you want any such combinations.

Thank you so much for valuable reply. Now i want to know more things about it. I need any tool in DroidExplorer to backup the ROM. Can anybody help me to do this task with an easiest manner.

Quote Originally Posted by $onyMonY View Post
    Thank you so much for valuable reply. Now i want to know more things about it. I need any tool in DroidExplorer to backup the ROM. Can anybody help me to do this task with an easiest manner.
    Droid Explorer is, at a glance, a dream app for Android owners. It's a great tool for mobile app developers to connet such android based mobile phone to the widnows explorer system. Droid Explorer is a powerful tool helps to do this backup ROM task. The only catch is that you’ll need to root your phone. Then only you do this task on your android tablet. Try this and on your android tablet. This is well for you.

There are also tools for backing up applications installed on your device. You can get this backing up applications from android market. This is well for you and it works to fix your problem. try to locate such kind of applications from the android market. Then with using such app perform backing up rom without connecting it to the windows based system. This is well for you to take backup ROM of your tablet.