Thread: Asus Transformer Prime or Lenovo

Asus Transformer Prime or Lenovo

HI, I am planning to get a tablet for myself, so guys please recommend me which one will be better to have?

I've been trying to obtain feedback. So. I guess I just start a thread. I'm 100% for the Prime, but like to have others thoughts on the Lenovo as well. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Asus Transformer Prime or Lenovo

I would like to suggest you to have Transformer Prime ,just because Asus' original transformer was a very good achievement and I am sure the Prime will be even better in this case. I am also confident that Asus will be on top of their game when it comes to updates. I am not sure Lenovo will be able to beat the transformer with other hardware specification or not, but still this is just matter of time, it might be possible after some time Lenovo as well comes with the extreme tablet.

Though you have mentioned like you want to either have a tablet from the Asus transformer prime but i am not getting about which tablet you are talking about from Lenovo.

See it would be better if you mentioned the name of that tablet so that i could able to get the information on the same and obviously will provide you better sort of information.

It's possible that the Lenovo are presentation it somewhat as a arid run for Windows 8 later next year. While the Arm version will not be so bogged down with the obligation to have to run legacy applications.

But still I have a feeling as it will still advantageous with respect to memory. Coming back to Android though, perhaps it will help having more memory in being able to cache web pages more effortlessly. One of the things that faintly annoys me on the transformer at the present is while you go back to a preceding page it results in needing to send all the page information again while it could merely be paged from memory.

And i personally believe that If Lenovo do a few development of their own, subsequently there could be a number of advantages with the extra memory.

I would also prefer prime only, because i personally feels as the keyboard option from Asus is quite big plus point for their tablet.

after reading all the articles about the same It sounds like hardly any manufacturers such as Lenovo and Acer are preparing on putting out models with superior resolution screens which is definitely going to make the tablet market a lot more appealing once again. But until there's pricing or accessibility it's tricky to be acquainted with how spirited these are going to be. After all, the Prime is fundamentally the tweaked design of a product that's previously found a convinced niche. Whereas debatably Lenovo and Acer are unverified.

see i would if you are about to have a device with the same system that we use in the computer than you should wait for the product from the LENOVO and Acer which is mentioned above as well. And off course how can i forgot about the resolution being higher as well in the Lenovo and other device’s?

Because the one you like the most will comes up with the android system which is more likely to be a Smartphone system, and that you cannot compare with the other leading operating system. Though i have mentioned this but as far as tablets are concern obviously android will be surely hit the market.