Thread: Camera quality of Samsung Transform Ultra

Camera quality of Samsung Transform Ultra

Hello friends, I wanted to know the camera quality of Samsung Transform Ultra, I have heard that the camera of the phone is good and also it is been better looking to the older phone of the Samsung which was the Optimus, so please tell me some information about the camera of this phone and also how is good in the compression with older phone of the Samsung. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Camera quality of Samsung Transform Ultra

The camera of the hone is great and the phone has the 3.2 Megapixel camera in the back of the phone and VGA camera in the front. So I think the camera is fine as you compared with the older phone of the Samsung and I also think that camera is average for such phone and also the camera clarity was good and the picture which are been captured. So there is no issue with the camera.

The Samsung is making phone but are not making the camera such good, I think that the phone should have at least 5 megapixels and also it have auto focus with the camera of the phone.

I also do not like the camera of the phone, as the Samsung have got such a good phone and they have not come with any of the good and also better camera in the phone. I was hoping that the phone might be having installed some good camera in the phone and also they might be able have some better features with the phone. Samsung have built the phone by not adding anything in the phone and I found nothing different as compression with the old phones of the Samsun just a Camera in the front of the phone.

I think you should use the phone and the camera of the phone, some time the phone might be having the lowest version of the camera but the camera will be giving the good photo and also you might be able to think about the phone.

I have used the Samsung Transform Ultra phone, the phone was of my friend and he was not happy with the phone and also he does not like the camera of the phone, so I have taken the phone to test how the phone is and what are the features of the phone. So I have used the phone and I think that the camera is not good and also the phone is not having such not good features.

In fact, I am very much happy with the camera. That has some problems with the colors and lighting, but in comparison with phone cameras I've seen it’s very good. The video quality is very good for middle range of phones. Most low-end digital cameras really struggle with video quality on the inside, but the TU does quite well. This is not a film about the thing, but I will not complain too much about it. Furthermore, the quality of video calls is actually very good.

I agree with the above user and the phone works great and also the phone is working in better and also good in some areas. So it is totally upon the area where you go and also use the phone.