Thread: 50% off on Samsung Transform Ultra at Best Buy

50% off on Samsung Transform Ultra at Best Buy

Hello friends, I have heard that the Samsung Transform Ultra is been available on Best Buy and they are giving the phone @ 50% off, so it is true or not. I do not think that will be true and also I do think that the Samsung Transform Ultra will be available on such a lower cost. What you think about it, and if you are any information about it then please tell me. Thank you.

Re: 50% off on Samsung Transform Ultra at Best Buy

What you have heard is correct and also the Samsung Transform Ultra is been available at the price of $ 114.99, so I think that it is the best and also good deal to get the phone and the phone is also good to use, as it is touch screen along with the QWERTY keyboard.

If the Samsung Transform Ultra phone is been available at such a lower cost then I would be going for the phone and also I have heard that the phone is really good and it has the android 2.3 and also it is the touch screen along with the QWERTY keyboard. So I will go for the phone and the phone is available at such a good rate then the buying the phone is also worth.

Well that is the great news about the Samsung Transform Ultra and also the information about it. I will be also going for the phone and I wanted to know to tell that I do not hope that the offer will not be available for long time and also the offer is been notice announced, if the offer is announced then the phone will be sell at the larger rate, I think that the offer should be there for longer period of time.

I have read the thread over here and gone to the best buy and just ordered the phone for me, I think I have done the best thing and also I have got the best phone for me.

I think I have done the best then the above user has done, I have already got the phone and I did not believe the price of the phone. I think that the sale will be end in this week and also I have done the order of the phone on the correct time and also got it. So if you order the phone online just one minute after the sale end then it will charge what the normal cost of the cost which is the $ 229.99, but I have ordered the phone online and got the phone for me at $ 114.99 along some taxes which is the normal of the ordering the phone from the internet.

Well I am also going for this phone and also will get the phone for me, but I am waiting for the holiday before the sale comes to an end, as I have to go to office and I am not able to order the phone. So when I get the holiday then I will be ordering the phone and get it. Even I am also waiting for the offers which are used to happen only that period of time, so I will get the phone in that time. I will get something 40% off on the phone and also will be great to get the phone but not to get the phone at 50% off.

I have also just ordered the phone and got it for my wife as a birthday gift and I think I will get on the day of the birthday and it will be surprise for my wife, I was not believing that the 50% off was there, but when I placed the ordered then I believe it, I think I should do one moa order of that phone and get it for me.

Thanking for the suggestion and also for the advice which you have given to me about the phone, i have ordered the phone for me and i have got the phone 50% off.