Thread: cannot change or add access point in nokia e7 after updating it

sad cannot change or add access point in nokia e7 after updating it

Hello all.

I am become tired of my new nokia e7.. i was trying to connect it with Wi-Fi connection and in that sense i had updated my phone..( which was a blunder i guess )..now ..i can't even change or add access point .. can't add mail box...
    Plz somebody tell me what to do

Re: cannot change or add access point in nokia e7 after updating it

The “Access Points” (for Packet data and Wi-Fi) and their settings can be found at - Menu-Settings-Connectivity-Settings-Destinations. To change the settingsWEP key of an already present WLAN access point – go to Menu-Settings-Connectivity-Settings-Destinations and select (just press once and DO NOT “Long press/press and hold”) the WLAN connection you want to change. A menu will open showing the settings for it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thanks for your kind concern. i have done everything... i know from where we can change the settings...but the problem is that, nothing can be done by press or hold on the required setting. not on web browser where we can change the access point... when im going to Settings>Connectivity> Destination... after that i have only 2 options, i cannot add new access point.. cannot change default connection... nothing at all..

Hope you understand my problem and suggest me some good Tips.

Thanks

Alright then, have you tried to restore phone to “factory settings” and see whether settings are opened now. If not then format the phone by pressing code *#7370# at standby screen. If the access point in question is currently "in use", you will not be able to modify or delete it. Usually, if you turn your phone to offline mode & switch off WLAN searching, you'll be able to delete the access point.

Trying it now.... Hope It Will Work.

Wish me Luck...

Thanks Bon-Z.
    Special Thanks to Pugsly .... i've done with *#7370#....Problem Solved

One more thing i want to ask is that,after doing *#7370# .. my problem has been sloved but i am recieving a messege to update Anna Updat continuesly... Should i go for it or no..

Please suggest.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem1243 View Post
    One more thing i want to ask is that,after doing *#7370# .. my problem has been sloved but i am recieving a messege to update Anna Updat continuesly... Should i go for it or no..
    Yes, keeping the phone upto date with the latest update always helps, as it supports different apps and games which is installed in the phone, so you can try to upgrade to anna os on your nokia phone without any doubt.

Ok. i will try to do so...

If i have any problem after update. i will get back to you

Thanks & regards.

Bettery life reduced from 48 hours into 12. after Belle update

Hello.

I have owned Nokia E7-00. I just love that set. but im fedup with the problem have right after update the phone.

Bettery life was working for 48 hours before. but after Belle update it rediced into 10 to 12 hours only,whether im using it or not. i have to charge it dailly..

Please somebody tell me the reason or solution of this problem. I will be thankfull.

Dear all. Hello once again.

Though i love my set Nokia e7-00. but i have an other trouble with that set once again...
    I have installed few games from Ovi Store. after that i have noticed one major problem have with my set is whenever i run one of those games .. or even when i loged into Skype my phone goes stucked... i can't press any key .. can't even swtiched it off.. dont know whats wrong with that.
    Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem1243 View Post
    Dear all. Hello once again.

Though i love my set Nokia e7-00. but i have an other trouble with that set once again...
    I have installed few games from Ovi Store. after that i have noticed one major problem have with my set is whenever i run one of those games .. or even when i loged into Skype my phone goes stucked... i can't press any key .. can't even swtiched it off.. dont know whats wrong with that.
    Please help.
    Welcome back,

First of, try to check if either the internal memory storage or the storage from the micro sd card is not fully utilized, if it is, then try to uninstall or delete some data's like pics, videos, etc from your phone and keep some free space and then try to launch the game. If this doesnt work either, then connect your phone to the pc and backup all data and then try to reinstall the latest firmware available for your phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"