Thread: How to change the settings to read contacts from phone not from SIM on HTC Incredible S

How to change the settings to read contacts from phone not from SIM on HTC Incredible S

Hello friends, I wanted to know the settings that how I can change the setting of the HTC Incredible S phone to read the contact which are there in the phone memory and not from the SIM. The phone is reading contacts which are there on the SIM, but I have all my contacts on the phone memory. So please tell me that how to do it and what is the method to do it. Thank you.

Re: How to change the settings to read contacts from phone not from SIM on HTC Incredible S

It is very easy and also it is nothing hard to do the setting of the phone and so you have to go to the application and in the application you have to go the menu, in the menu you have to go view and in the view you have to just uncheck the SIM option. So you will do it then you will be not get the contacts from the SIM and also you will be able to get the contacts which are there on the phone memory.

Re: How to change the settings to read contacts from phone not from SIM on HTC Incredible S

I think you might be able to get the solution from the user guide manual of the phone and in that it might be there that how you can do it and get it done for you.