Thread: Replacing the spacebar with full stop in the keyboard of HTC Incredible S

Replacing the spacebar with full stop in the keyboard of HTC Incredible S

Hello friends, I am having the problem with the keyboard of the HTC Incredible S and when I am typing something on the phone then in place of the space bar it is adding full stop. So every time I type anything and I am getting the problem. I was thinking that I was typing faster then that might be the reason, so when I type slower then also I was getting the same problem. So can anyone help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Replacing the spacebar with full stop in the keyboard of HTC Incredible S

I think that the problem might be the software (firmware of the phone) and you will be able to get the problem solve when you update the software of the phone, so if you have enable the OTA update or you are getting the OTA updates then you will be able to get the problem solved and also you will not be getting any of the problem when you will typing on the phone.

I also think that the problem will be solved and also you will be able to get the keyboard working properly when you have updated the firmware of the phone and also if you have not done any of the OTA then you better do it.

I do not think that problem might not be solved as you have to go to the service center of the phone and get it fixed. If the problem might be of the firmware then you might be getting the problem from the starting and also you will not be able to do it. So you better go to the service center and the problem might be fixed, as the service center might format the phone and give you, so you better take the backup of the phone and you will be able to add those when the phone is formatted. So you better take the backup of the data which you are having it.

I think you might have kept the auto space bar as the full stop, so you have to check in the setting of the phone keyword and see did you have done, so it is done then better change it. sometime it might be the reason of that and also you will be able to solve it.

The problem might be able to solve when you will try doing the OTA update of the phone and also you will be able to get the new update on the phone, so you better do the updates on the phone.