Thread: Where is the Fastboot option under Power option in HTC Incredible S

Where is the Fastboot option under Power option in HTC Incredible S

Hello friends, I have recently purchased the HTC Incredible S and was doing the flashing and also the rooting of the phone. For the flashing and rooting of the phone I was referring the guide if the Cyanogenmod. So I was doing the same and in that there was a step which was saying that the Disable fastboot on the HTC Incredible S which was under the Settings > Power > Fastboot. But I am not able to find it and also was not able to do it. So please help me with this and tell me where it is located. Thank you.

Re: Where is the Fastboot option under Power option in HTC Incredible S

I have also preferred the same guide which you are preferring and I was able to find it and also got it done and the phone is been rooted and also flashed. So I think you might have not checked the option properly, so you better check it and also you will be able to get it and also you will be able to get it done for you.

The power option which are you trying the find out are also not be find by the others who have tried the rooting of the HTC Incredible S, so let me tell you that the power option are been under the applications which are there in the settings, so you have to go on to the menu of the phone then you go under the settings of the phone, then under the settings you go to the application of the phone. In the applications you will be able to get the option which is at the bottom of the application, so you have to unchecked boxes and you will be able to do it.

I think you might be able to get the option which you are finding it and also you will be able to do the rooting of the phone and also you will be able to flash the phone. You have to check the option properly and you will be able to do it.

Thanks for the suggestion which you have told to me and i have founded the option and i was able to do the Fastboot of the phone.