Thread: Help - Need to delete automatic sound limiter/compressor on Toshiba Satellite P505-S8020

Help - Need to delete automatic sound limiter/compressor on Toshiba Satellite P505-S8020

i used this Toshiba Satellite P505-S8020 laptop in last two month. I'm very much comfortable with this laptop. Now i found one issues on this laptop. when i try to play any music files on this laptop with using iTunes or windows media player or online sound is comes compressed/limited. by default it contains conexant smart audio hd sound driver and hence i think it makes such issue. i need to remove this automatic sound limiter/compressor on to it. what should i do that works to fix this complicated troubles. Windows 7 is running on it. thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Re: Help - Need to delete automatic sound limiter/compressor on Toshiba Satellite P505-S8020

the "sound enhancements" features makes such things on your music player. you need to disable this feature. then only you got uncompressed sound with your laptop speaker. for doing this task, you need to right click on desktop volume icon. this icon normally present on windows 7 task bar. After this process, Select Playback Devices-> speaker-> Properties-> Enhancements. This Enhancements tab shows you "Disable all enhancements" option. check mark on this box. you got correct result on your laptop. then you got great sound quality with conexant smart audio hd sound driver. after that there is not any compression happens on it.

Re: Help - Need to delete automatic sound limiter/compressor on Toshiba Satellite P505-S8020

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    the "sound enhancements" features makes such things on your music player. you need to disable this feature. then only you got uncompressed sound with your laptop speaker. for doing this task, you need to right click on desktop volume icon. this icon normally present on windows 7 task bar. After this process, Select Playback Devices-> speaker-> Properties-> Enhancements. This Enhancements tab shows you "Disable all enhancements" option. check mark on this box. you got correct result on your laptop. then you got great sound quality with conexant smart audio hd sound driver. after that there is not any compression happens on it.
    you can also simply try to set all setting of your sound card to its default stage. for doing this process, you need to reinsert your sound card. this reinsertion of the sound card will be work to fix your problem. try this and check what happens onto it. It sets all setting of the sound card to its default positions.

yes, i also suggest to you for do this reinsertion of sound card task. i try this process on my Toshiba laptop and i found that this will be work to fix compression problem on my laptop. now i can able to get the best quality based sound on this toshiba speaker. at the time of reinsertion this sound card, i used advance sound driver onto it. Compression is where the volume is increased when the sound is quiet and now i was able to fix this problem using such reinsertion task. This will be work and now all the functions work correctly.

A compressor or limiter is an automatic volume control that reduces the volume when the input gets too loud. Compression is commonly used in sound recording and reproduction and hence if you want to avoid this features on your laptop, you can disable sound recording and reproduction facility. find out this process and check its valuable result on your laptop system.

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    A compressor or limiter is an automatic volume control that reduces the volume when the input gets too loud. Compression is commonly used in sound recording and reproduction and hence if you want to avoid this features on your laptop, you can disable sound recording and reproduction facility. find out this process and check its valuable result on your laptop system.
    You can use realtime diagnostic effects to clean up audio files in your musical iTunes r windows media player software. if u turn one thing up something else will fade down or stop its full sound. hence i suggest to you for do this simple clean up audio files task on your laptop. this is well for you to fix such complex task on it.

The Soundtrack Pro Support Page helps with troubleshooting, tutorials, service, and information for new users. you can use this and check its valuable result on your laptop system. was a music composing and audio editing application made by Apple Inc. hence if you want to do more task on this sound technology controlling and editing task, then use this software and check its valuable result onto it. Bundled dynamics effects of Soundtrack Pro include Compressor, Multiprocessor, Adaptive Limiter type of sound effects. Hence use this and check its valuable result carefully.