Thread: How to remove Unknown Devices on Toshiba Tecra M4-S435

How to remove Unknown Devices on Toshiba Tecra M4-S435

i buy this Toshiba Tecra M4-S435 laptop six month before. it works nicely except few things. Now when i try to reboot it, suddenly error message coming on desktop screen. it shows two unknown devices. one is Intel(R) 82801FBM LPC Interface Controller - 2641, and other is Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System. i don't know more about it but i need to remove this unknown device indication message from this laptop system. what should i do that works to fix this complex issue. Specification of this laptop contains:
    Processor: Intel Pentium M 740 / 1.73 GHz
    RAM: 2GB DDR2 SDRAM
    Hard Drive: 60 GB - 5400 rpm

Re: How to remove Unknown Devices on Toshiba Tecra M4-S435

you need to use System Information for Windows tool for analyzing and collecting laptop information. in this information you can found all the system properties and settings. with the help of this tool, you found that which device is being missing on your windows 7 based toshiba laptop. then you able to take correct decision of whether there is necessary to add some necessary device on your system or not. hence use this tool and check its information for troubleshooting issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    you need to use System Information for Windows tool for analyzing and collecting laptop information. in this information you can found all the system properties and settings. with the help of this tool, you found that which device is being missing on your windows 7 based toshiba laptop. then you able to take correct decision of whether there is necessary to add some necessary device on your system or not. hence use this tool and check its information for troubleshooting issues.
    This SIW does not include any malware but it provides information about popups, spyware, adware, Trojans, and viruses type of information. With the help of this infomraiton you can easily found that which virus or trojans already exist on your laptop. hence i also recommedn to you for use this tool and check its result on your system. this is well for you and it solve your problem.

The Belarc Advisor also work in similar fashion. with the help of this program you can found software and hardware installed on your system with security benchmarks, anti-virus status, missing Microsoft hotfixes. it will show you its appropriate results on Web browser. hence you can also use it online as well as offline manner. i would be recommend to you for use this program and check its valuable result on your system. this is best for you and it fix your complicated problem.

Intel(R) 82801FBM LPC Interface Controller - 2641 is normally present under device manager of your windows 7 laptop. you need to open this device manager and check this Interface Controller. If it is not installed, it present in yellow color question mark. Then double click on it and perform upgrade task on it. this will be work to fix your complicated task. it use online help for this driver upgrade task. do this task. also in few situations, might be possible that this driver is present on motherboard CD. Hence do this and check its valuable result.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    Intel(R) 82801FBM LPC Interface Controller - 2641 is normally present under device manager of your windows 7 laptop. you need to open this device manager and check this Interface Controller. If it is not installed, it present in yellow color question mark. Then double click on it and perform upgrade task on it. this will be work to fix your complicated task. it use online help for this driver upgrade task. do this task. also in few situations, might be possible that this driver is present on motherboard CD. Hence do this and check its valuable result.
    The same thing is with the Microsoft ACPI compliant system. On device manager in computer management it show such Unknown device notifications. You need to do same task with this driver. It provides the Microsoft ACPI Driver in the acpi.sys file. You can do this with the help of online as well as offline manner. Try this with the help of online internet help.

Instead of doing any other task like applying tools and finding system information, this is best that use such online help. with using it you can directly install such driver on your windows 7 system. Sometimes, this online help can't provide complete details about this type of missing driver issues. Hence we need to use Device manager for this simple task.

i also faced similar kind of problem on my laptop system. In that time, I'm trying to use the Update driver with using Device manager. But it returns with the message that windows cannot find the drivers. then simply i go to Google and finding its latest driver. Then i did download and install task on it. This will be work and in response it works to fix such complicated Unknown Devices on laptop system problem. Now windows 7 running nicely with this laptop system. You can also use it, if there is something else happening onto it.