Thread: How to Sync contacts in HTC Incredible S

How to Sync contacts in HTC Incredible S

Is there any way to sync a contact with facebook. I have also tried to do the same using my HTC smartphone but facebook list not at all appear on the Don't sync option. Is there any better way like using HTC sense to sync only useful contacts..

Re: How to Sync contacts in HTC Incredible S

If I understand correctly now, in your entire Facebook contacts have embedded in your phone book?

To resolve this problem, open look at your Facebook app, press shortly on the "List" button. Should see a small menu below, choose right the first punk "Settings" - that appears in the list will appear after you scroll down to the very box "synchronize contacts". Push on it and select times since the last point of "Facebook remove data" confirm, and all data must be removed from phone book.

HTC had released version of HTC Sync 3.0.5511 that was taking care of all the HTC Android time. This time, if you have the Desire S or Incredible S, we have to download the new version. Not yet support the Wildfire S which in any case is not yet available.

HTC Sync is software for Windows XP, Vista and 7, to synchronize HTC devices with your computer. It allows you to interact with contacts and calendar (Outlook and Outlook Express), and favorite web browser. It can also install Android applications and send photos, videos, documents, music and playlists to the phone and vice versa.

In contacts you can when you go to Contacts on the menu (the three-strokes key) and then click View, you can view the display of Facebook for HTC park sens and facebook and press is that only sim, phone and Google (You may leave) will be displayed

I use it very little, just simply for the photo of my contacts identical to their facebook profile. I just did "parameters" "accounts and synchronization." I checked "data in the background" and "Auto Sync" then later in "facebook for htc" I checked "synchronized live stream" and "synchronize contacts" with updated "daily". I have my contacts and such with the pictures of the facebook profile.

I do not pay too much attention to the facebook photos so I do not really know if they update on their own. If not, facebook is the official application developed by the California and facebook for htc sense. Your problem may be that you have synchronized htc facebook and facebook official, and the system does not know which is authentic in the photos. I have the same problems with HTC Sense Facebook. The only way I found to have recent photos of profile is to delete and recreate my facebook account in the menu "Accounts and sync."

On your mobile you have two apps Contact: looking for contacts and contacts. Looking at all your contacts from Facebook contacts are stored. Use contacts; go there on "Menu" and on "display". Adjusting the display of Facebook now and let you see only SIM, Google or whatever you want. Just not Facebook. Then you give the contact details, which you want to save, and go to the "Save to Contacts" -> Create New Contact -> Contact Type: telephone and then click Save. Then you should contact the Facebook and found a link you will be proposed.

There comes that I need but can not login. I've already erased everything and put everything back to factory settings but to no avail. After trying login I always get the message "This service is temporarily unavailable. Want to try again. I had no problems with the update.

Facebook has recently changed its API, and that would be the problem. I suspect that if anyone has FB account removed and installed again find that the contacts will not be synced. Hopefully the problem is resolved quickly, although the past shows that HTC and updates are not always the best combination.

You just need to export contacts to the SD card and then upload to your gmail contacts that file, then when your contacts to your new phone will come synchronizing them onto your phone.