Thread: Weak Network signal in HTC Incredible S

Weak Network signal in HTC Incredible S

It seems to me that my HTC Incredible S struggling to get network. The signal seems be dropping. Sometimes my network just drops to no signal. In order to get back the signal I need to reboot the phone. Sometimes after twice boot also signal won’t come back for several hours. I have tried the other SIM. At that time I have see slight improvement in signal but not much. The issue still remains the same. I don’t think that the SIM causing the issue nor the phone is faulty. Anyone explain me?

Re: Weak Network signal in HTC Incredible S

The company has not given an official release on the fault; users are able to communicate to the customer care service for social networks spread preliminary information. After getting the phone number to contact customer service, it is reported that the failure would have occurred after the installation of "a new antenna" and that the problem would be solved in "30 minutes or an hour." I visited a center of attention, and found little, if no information to say, it is assumed that the problem is nationwide, it is unclear why it is causing, nor the exact time of response for service restoration.

Hundreds of users say they are suffering from network failures, both in its phone lines and internet. Depending on the handset model, the fault can be identified with messages like "Finding Service" "Network failure" or simply "not AVAILABLE."

Before sending it to "repair" I did not know the existence of these ROMs, they can modify the original one I had, I have also to put a new one, and the problem not reappeared!

It 'a hardware problem related to the antennas used. The phone uses in general physical antennas, while many other mobile devices that use an antenna, but does not, or the classic ceramic antenna that splits the first time that the cell falls to the ground. I was told by a friend who repaired phones. But if you look hard enough on the net (maybe in the market) are some application that allows you to boost the signal, allowing them to multiply the power, even if you eat more battery.

I could prove from experience that even if the 3G network to me is poor, it is so determined to look for that even if GSM is available ... if I doubt completely disable 3G and now I use only the GSM (since currently no use data connections). Currently, the GSM is still the most popular, so the question arises.

What in my opinion is the only workaround for if request the replacement of the cell you said it was not their fault and refer to your carrier, while the manager will tell you the exact opposite. We say that the fault lies with the cell!

For me, the connection with the app has improved somewhat, but the connection does not become stronger, it disconnects just not as often (makes sense, because the program just a regular ping to the host sends)

I have the same problem (with Orange). The phone loses the network regularly, it desperately (employing any battery), then to mark "no service".

I even changed my SIM card but the problem reappeared.

I manage to find the network by going to the phone settings by redefining "Orange F" (often unchecked) in "Network", then changing the settings in "Band" in the choices GSM and UMTS.

Many people advise flashing the phone for this issue but I completely regret it. The flash can be risky with this mobile.. It's such an anomaly that it is better to show it in the shop for a good accurate diagnosis..