Thread: Voice messages cannot be retrieved in HTC Incredible S

Voice messages cannot be retrieved in HTC Incredible S

There is a huge problem in my HTC incredible s. There is no way I can get the voice messages from the network or phone provider. For this issue I need to contact their number. But I won’t get any positive response to anyone. The action for hearing voice message will not proceed for any action if I press any number.

Re: Voice messages cannot be retrieved in HTC Incredible S

After the visual voicemail Orange, here that of Bouygues Telecom. This application allows you to take control of your answering machine:
    Checking your messages in the order you want by selecting them on the screen of your mobile
    • Forward or rewind
    • Backup
    • Direct Response via SMS

I've already tried everything, including;
    • Factory settings put back.
    • Settings are configured according to the KPN site.
    • KPN itself called, repeatedly reset.
    • Other SIM received nothing helps.
    • HTC even gets a different antenna cover

It's because the phone set to Wireless Networks> Mobile Networks: GSM only. It is easily accessible to people, but the internet is just slow that is clear. So before setting the GSM / WCDMA, it distributes it automatically when you need it (fairly fast internet and good range in terms of coverage) only comes. When this function, I get sometimes not even a call, but suddenly a message I have received a voicemail message.

I have the same problem 100% and also because I did a reset and nothing I'm in the same so if you manage to solve it please share with me your solution.

I can not manually enter a network error as I get when I go to the conscious settings. I have tried with another SIM card and know where I need to fill in the number manually but when I try this with my own SIM card I get a network error. I do not get it.

I had this problem, I got sent this from HTC and it works I would like to share with you. It worked for me finally after two months the first part of the solution. If you go to: Start> Settings> Personal tab> Phone> Services tab> select voice messages and SMS> Get Settings. You will here the service number to see where you can also change if it is not right.

If you do not have the opportunity to change the service number you may have or that your network is blocked.

You can also take the test with different settings under: Start> Settings> Connections> Advanced Network> sms services. Try here four different settings that are possible. When you are settings, switch the unit off and back just to confirm the changes.

For me, If the calls work fine, but when calling voicemail call appears (MMI code started) and then a message saying constraint network ID when making calls...

My HTC Hero is now unlocked and I use a customized ROM (12 VillainROM for info), and it works very well ... the origin of the phone has no impact on the operation of this App. Finally managed to get voice-mail but the truth is that I had to approach the nearest service center and tell them what had happened to me

Perhaps some will have passed it has received a voice message and after having listened to and deleted, the message notification does not disappear from the Android notification bar. Apparently the problem to be more telephony operators own Android. If, after notice and tried to clean anything you can do the following:
    • Call your carrier and mention the problem.
    • Leave a voice message in your mailbox, listen completely and then follow the instructions to delete your voicemail.
    • I can attest that the second if it works and you save time and call the operator.

Visual Voice Mail is an application, downloads or already installed on your mobile, which allows you to see on the screen of it, the list of all voicemail messages filed by your correspondents; listen directly without calling the 888 and selecting the order of message playback.