Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to set different background image for HTC Incredible S

Portable Devices

Old 29-11-2011

How to set different background image for HTC Incredible S

MY HTC Incredible S running with android 2.3.3, unrooted. What I need is, I would like to see different images or pictures for each home screen. How can I use multiple images as my background?

Old 29-11-2011

Re: How to set different background image for HTC Incredible S

I do not think you understand what you mean. The procedure that you used is to change the background of Windows Today, and not TouchFlo3D. It means you're not using TF3D? Because the background of what you set it from Settings tab-> Background
Old 29-11-2011

So far as I know, but you can select with the selection of the image as the background of the image. If you are in this selection does not go far enough " to come out " / can enlarge the frame, you can also try to enlarge the image on the PC left and right, and the newly created position in a desired color to color (e.g. black or white, depending on taste) . By then you had to have the possibility enlarge the area so far, which does not rule the image zoomed in too far.
Old 29-11-2011

Portrait mode you can take for the lockscreen horizontal format as wallpaper, if you choose these formats, you can pull apart the green box and see the entire whole picture. The pictures on your pc you can you cope with almost any cut any photo program to the correct size.
Old 29-11-2011

To resolve this problem (and then see their faces in full), simply select a photo with the face smaller, maybe even take a photo of the bust and a background in order to have the face of such magnitude as to enter (as width) in only one home and then not be cut, since you have to use a photo that you "stretch" through all the home that you have set...
Old 29-11-2011

Although I do not know which ROM you have, but with the sense Virtuous Unity 3.0 and 3.0 RCMixHD sense ROM is no longer possible, think 3.0 is the more sense from not at all the pictures you can handle without cutting use as background.
Old 29-11-2011

The "wallpaper background image" app brings color to your Android phone and is also still completely free. Unfortunately the quality of the wallpaper sometimes something to be desired, since most are not therefore in sharp HD graphics. Great HD Wallpaper is available via the App Best HD Wallpapers.
Note: This application requires Android OS 1.5 or higher. On the download button you will be on Android Market fed, through which you can install the software.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,