Thread: A-link pad3g stopped working

A-link pad3g stopped working

My question is that I have recently bought the A-link pad3g for myself. What I found wrong in that is, when I tried to run the tab, I saw that the tab was running slow though it has good processor in it. So I decided to update the pad. But after updating the tab, what I saw is that the tab of mine has stopped working. So want to know what may be the problem for not working. Can anyone help me to solve out the issue.

Re: A-link pad3g stopped working

I want to know before buying the pad did you saw the demo in any of the stores or did you went buying the pad online by just seeing the specification of the pad.

It seems that the pad which you have bought it does not come from the good manufactures. I want to know have you tried downloading the firmware again and reinstalling it on to your pad. Because it might be possible that when you updated the firmware, it didn’t update it properly and due to that the problem would affecting in your pad.

It seems that the pad which you have bought it does not come from the good manufactures. I want to know have you tried downloading the firmware again and reinstalling it on to your pad. Because it might be possible that when you updated the firmware, it didn’t update it properly and due to that the problem would affecting in your pad.
    Actually I tried downloading firmware again and tried to run on my pad but now I came against with the different issue is that, the pad is working now the issue is that the touch sense is not working properly. In fact I would say that it has stopped working. So I again tried updating with the firmware and after rebooting it again but still having the same issue, my touch sense in the pad has gone. So is there any solution for this. Have anyone gone with this type of issue after buying the A-link pad3g.

Yeah … got the similar type of problem with the audio of the pad. I updated the pad with the new firmware and after updating of the pad. I thought the firmware was successfully updated but when I tried playing the music in the pad, the audio of the pad was disabled and didn’t worked properly. So anyone have the knowledge how can I get the audio back to my pad.

My question is that I have recently bought the A-link pad3g for myself. What I found wrong in that is, when I tried to run the tab, I saw that the tab was running slow though it has good processor in it. So I decided to update the pad. But after updating the tab, what I saw is that the tab of mine has stopped working. So want to know what may be the problem for not working. Can anyone help me to solve out the issue.
    I must say that if you are having the problem with the pad and cannot solve issue by yourself than I would suggest that you should try to contact your manufacture or try contacting to your product care. Because they are the guys who would let solve your problems.