Thread: Google apps Installer for Android phones

Google apps Installer for Android phones

anyone have any idea about Gapps installer for android phones? The installer helper application didn't appear to do anything but possibly ripping it apart to see what it's doing may assist.

Re: Google apps Installer for Android phones

Google Android OS has often been regarded as open - this is largely true. Android is based on a modified Linux kernel with its personal Java interpreter and libraries, and Google has released the majority of the Android code in the world as the "Android Open Source Project" below the Apache license. What this means is that anybody can download the Android operating system, installed in a device of their choice, and run Android, without having to pay any charge to Google.

If you wish to install manually restart the phone normally, then your PC, open the update.zip file with a browser (Windows will, like WinZip / WinRar / etc.) and you will notice a series of folders . Based on the update.zip has downloaded, go to the data / application or system / application and find a series of. Apk in that country. Take the ones you need, and either setup it through the Asian Development Bank, or establish a file explorer to setup later than copying them to the phone.

here I have some gapps which may be helps you.

CarHomeGoogle.apk
    CarHomeLauncher.apk
    Contacts.apk
    ContactsProvider.apk
    Facebook.apk
    GenieWidget.apk
    Gmail.apk

ArcTools is a program to assist you to setup Google's market and Google applications on your Internet Tablet Archos. It is well match with all Internet Tablets Archos with Android 2.1 (Eclair) or firmwares 2.2.1 (Froyo): 2.0.54, 2.0.71 and 2.1.x

If you do not utilize CyanogenMod, you necessitate to know witch edition CyanogenMod fist correspond to the edition for Android. Gingerbread Android 2.3 goes with cyanogedmod V7, and 6 edition are the Android 2.2 Froyo, and so on, so my Android 2.2 device necessitates GAPPS marked for CyanogenMod V6. Their was so tough to get to know, do not understand how that is not stated anywhere, please put in the correlation table in the article if the appropriate type, sure will be useful for users CyanogenMod.

I upgraded my (Huawei U8500) cell phone to Froyo. But Android Eclair OS, unluckily, I establiched no Google Apps were comprised in the package that utilizes Huawei's, which is totly lost, my phone was not getting more calls and at a stanstill could not access the Internet. Then, later than 30 hours of web browsing and experimenting with different methods, I establiched this article so simple.

If any benchmark market is not working, is a simple matter of doing a factory reset via the Settings menu (or, alternatively, start with the combo of 3 buttons (Start / power / volume down) to enter mode recovery). I've done this before without any problems. No need to open the device. I completly disagree with the sale of AndroidTouchPC firmware updates, as I think this is philistine and people should not have to pay for ROM updates. It is only through the small amount of these units and their relative novelty in the market that there has been community development more open, but I'm sure that will change over time.

I just split your view but I have attempted to do factory resets and all usuful stuff for this device and it is a trouble that noone has a simple fix uptill now. Slatedroid is attempting to build a custom rom with market support because it is very tricky to deal with these unsupported devices (A8 unlisted ones). Of course, if you consider yourself a very advanced user with very high knowledge about Android intrinsic then you can just deal with it.

Do not attempt to mend any market. This is the simplest way to break this device screen trouble. If the device will have to open brick to restore the firmware (to get the SD card). I did and I have broken a touch screen (even though a new one is on the way). If you need a simple way to market. Buy SD card preloaded with androidtouchpc sells the market for this device or wait for someone magical ROM.

I have a Freescale IMX515 A8 8" EPAD. i attemted the whole thing possible to setup the Android Market but cant get success. Uninstall, clear data, restore Fatory, and so on, but all th time below Google services forced to close "and I can get to gmail the load on the main screen of the market, even says begining download but not at all more error messages. Any advice, is there a version 2.2 update for the device or simply whis not working with him?