Thread: Location widget is not working correctly in HTC Sensation XL

Location widget is not working correctly in HTC Sensation XL

I am using HTC Sensation XL mobile phone from last some days and I am facing problem with the location widget. Normally it finds all the location but many times it does not recognize the location. I don’t know what is wrong with it. If anyone has solution then please help me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Location widget is not working correctly in HTC Sensation XL

Normally when you do not enter the address properly at that time this type of problem can take place. First you have to make sure that that you are entering the address properly. If you are facing the problem after entering the address properly also then I think there might be something wrong with the widget. According to me you should go to the android market and after opening the android market you have to search for the another location widget and then you have to install the widget and after installing the that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

As far as I know you should install the My Location Widget your HTC Sensation XL mobile phone and your problem will get solved. if you need any more information regarding this then let me know.

I was also experiencing the same issue with my device and some time I was getting error also while using widgets and then I have done restore factory setting in my HTC Sensation XL mobile phone and after doing the restore factory setting in my HTC Sensation XL mobile phone all the problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

I have read your solution and after reading that I have take the back up of all my data in my laptop and after taking the backup I have done restore factory setting in my HTC Sensation XL mobile phone and after doing the restore factory setting in my mobile phone my problem get solved. thanks for the help.