Thread: HTC Sensation XL stucks in bootloop

HTC Sensation XL stucks in bootloop

I have altered the systemui.apk and framework.apk and replaced the two files without to flash. now i have rebooted my Sensation XL. After that i have noticed that my phone is in bootloop. I didnt backup the original files, so there is no way that i can replace or overwrite them. What can i do? Can i download those files from internet or is there any fix for bootloop?

Re: HTC Sensation XL stucks in bootloop

You can maybe try to delete all the data: you open by turning off the phone and pressing the volume at the same time. There should be an option to delete everything it seems to me (clear storage). This is only a suggestion, I've never tried the manip. Otherwise, there is a startup mode type safe. It remains to find the procedure! You have kept the manual?

And at worst it will make a trip to the service and you will surely be a brand new HTC Desire!

Just before the bug happens you do manipulation on your HTC?

If you have a recovery mode you run it and you do a wipe by cons if you do that you will lose all your applications

You did not bricking your phone. You just need to flash new Rom again, but when you play back with Titanium Backup, you can only play back your app's user and not system files. System with the app's you achieve your phone again and again makes an FC.

I have it now but to get back out with battery and made the backup. But that can not be normal or not. I thought you can now save and restore and much more to build without the phone apart (battery out). Can it be that there is somewhere something goes wrong. Or am I asking too much there. I only want my Froyo up to date and have Rooted. And if I have built crap, I can restore it again, nothing more.

Then only helped to reset the phone by holding DOWN and pressing briefly on / off and selecting the corresponding menu items. The whole thing has made my phone usable again though, but the camera and mirror app, the phone synchronizes constantly missing. May be missing more thing I just never noticed before. Since this is not a state, I've now tried a factory reset again, again nothing helped.

I have exactly the same problem. I have also been trying to figure out how that was triggered. First presumption was that since I'm in a pocket pad, because the kind of move that will affect. Sometime it has switched on but also times when it just was on the table only. So the cause is completely unknown to me. And also to solve the problem unfortunately I have no solution and no answer.