Thread: How to rotate HTC Sensation XL homescreen to Landscape mode

How to rotate HTC Sensation XL homescreen to Landscape mode

Everything and every features are perfect and useful in this smartphone. After several hours of usage i have noticed that the Homescreen of this phone doesn't rotate to landscape mode. I dont know why HTC has avoided this feature. Hope will get it soon as a update

Re: How to rotate HTC Sensation XL homescreen to Landscape mode

Yes true, it just was not that. The fact is that there is definitely associated with the auto mode.

It was probably a bug, but for me this has happened too. The auto mode was activated at me curiously, and was even shown up as an icon. Still, I was on my normal home screen. If that happens, then we can represent the launcher in the Landscape. This function is generally integrated into Android and is already mentioned as in cell phones with keyboard in landscape format needed.

Home screen in landscape mode? You have to install a launcher? The fact that you recently or since and it always get excited now? If it put a lot of time is something that runs in the background, which normally should not slow down a simple animation, if I see it, I just tried on mine, it takes less than a second and even when I disable the option "All animations are shown" no change. Informs us about the version of your ROM, official or custom.

LauncherPro is an application that replaces the home screen (home) on your Android Smartphone, (it is called the Pantheon galaxy spica). That said, the application "Pantheon" is stored in the phone but is not active in memory. LauncherPro only be active in memory. (LauncherPro so if you do not like you can return to your native home).

A very good home eventually, just run it and accept, first, to test / tweak the various options. Is the effect of increased customization I like most, with little details / gadgets implemented in the options. However, I regret not being able to switch between Homes (native and LauncherPro Tw) when the option "use default" checked. It loses the effect of the Home button while placing the background (only the long press is kept). The rotation of the desktop screen, great thing, but still hesitant (a little too well).

Personally I am doing a tutorial of Launcher Pro, but I had to stop due to time and now my fault brik Galaxy S. Not easy to make screens with Phone Brik. But is only a postponement.

Android is a world very comprehensive and allows customization of mobile pushed to the extreme. Fans tuning and mobile, these lines should delight you. Indeed I will list a majority of Home Alternatives to Android, with explanations, most, least of all of them, and of course how to get them. This list does not reflect my tastes and that row is in alphabetical order.

As owner of a home SFR HTC Magic (just the official Upd), the office does not in landscape mode ... Originally, sometimes by switching, I felt the envy of the mobile landscape in the past, but actually not ... clamping of the fact of the absence of clave physical or otherwise, I do not know much, but it's "normal" on a Magic.

Now we will see an application to replace the home screen and application launcher default Android. It brings a good user interface and smooth transitions. Her name is Regina, and is based on the same basic principle: five screens which you can choose and put applications, widgets, shortcuts, folders, etc..The main screen brings a flip clock and weather forecasts widgets (do not know why but it reminds me of HTC). But there is something wrong, is that the widget does not include weather forecasts for your area and you need to manually add the code for the region.

The mode changing of the Homescreen is completely depends on the smartphone design and capability. In order to change the mode, the phone should include the Sensor which will detect the phone motion when it changes its position. Otherwise the phone will not able change its screen mode in any manner, not even with any additional application.