Thread: After updating the Toshiba thrive to 3.2 Auto-Rotate disabled

After updating the Toshiba thrive to 3.2 Auto-Rotate disabled

I have Toshiba thrive tablet and I have recently update my thrive to 3.2 and after updating the Thrive it has started giving me problems. Now auto rotate is feature in my tablet is not working. I think something went wrong while updating the Thrive. What should I do to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Re: After updating the Toshiba thrive to 3.2 Auto-Rotate disabled

I have I am also using Toshiba Thrive tablet and before some days I have update my tablet and after updating the tablet also I auto rotate feature is working fine in my tablet. I think you should first check whether all the setting in your Thrive is proper or not. Many times due to settings also this type of problem can take place.

Yes I will also suggest you the same solution if there is something with the setting in your Toshiba thrive then that is the main reason why you are facing this problem. you should first go to the setting in your Toshiba thrive and then you have to go to the display setting and after going in to the display setting you have to check whether auto rotate option enabled or not. if it is not enabled then you have to enable the option and after enabling the auto rotate option you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. I think after trying this solution auto rotate feature will get enabled in your Toshiba thrive.

If you are still facing the same issue with the auto rotate option in your Toshiba thrive then let me know.

If above solution does not help you to fix this issue then you should try to solve this problem by resetting the Toshiba thrive. Before you reset the Toshiba thrive tablet you have to first take the backup of all the data and after that reset the Toshiba thrive and after resetting the device auto rotate option will start working properly. I hope this solution will work.

To reset the Toshiba thrive you have to perform this steps. First you have to tap on the applications icon and then you will see the application menu. Now after that you have to go second screen and then you have to go the setting and after opening the setting you have to tap on the privacy option. after taping on the privacy option you have to select the Factory data reset. Now you will see the reset tablet option and then you have to tap on that option. now after that you have to touch on the erase everything option and then your Toshiba thrive will get reset and after resetting the Toshiba thrive you have to check whether auto rotate option is working or not.

As far as I know after resetting the Toshiba thrive this problem will get solved.

I have checked all the setting in my Toshiba thrive tablet and all the settings in my tablet are ok. Now after that I have take backup of all the data from my Toshiba thrive tablet and after that I have reset the Toshiba thrive tablet and after resetting the Toshiba thrive tablet also I was facing the same problem. is there anything wrong with my Toshiba thrive tablet.

If anyone have solution for this then please help me.

There is nothing wrong with your Toshiba thrive tablet and there is no setting is required and also there is no need to reset the Toshiba thrive tablet.

In your Toshiba thrive tablet there is a slide switch for the auto rotate function which you can find near the volume keys. You can use that switch to turn on and turn off the auto rotate option. try this trick and then let me know whether it helped you or not.

If you are not able to solve this problem with the help of the slide switch also then I think there might be something wrong with your Toshiba thrive tablet and you need to contact the Toshiba support and ask then about the problem. Now after that they will check your Toshiba thrive tablet and gives you proper solution regarding that.

I have tried the slide switch and after using the slide switch in my Toshiba thrive tablet auto rotate function has started working properly. Now I am not facing any problem with my Toshiba thrive tablet. Thank you for helping me and sharing this information with me.