Thread: Temp Root of HTC Sensation XL using fr33vo files

Temp Root of HTC Sensation XL using fr33vo files

I am looking forward to root this Sensation XL temporarily. I dont know how to do it. But is it possible for us to root using Sensation or Evo3D fr33vo files or is there any alternative way for? i am looking forward for your suggestion.

Re: Temp Root of HTC Sensation XL using fr33vo files

The life of the hackers and modders could not be more exciting, the new smartphone ever to come onto the market that pose a new challenge. Therefore, it has succeeded as expected did not take long to get to the root TeamWin's rights to the HTC EVO 3D, even if only temporarily. The same method seems to work well on the HTC sensation XL. It is not yet the desired breakthrough, but as they say? Better than nothing. There is at least a start and I personally am particularly pleased that achievement, if I had not yet even before my HTC sensation to root. Once the phone is restarted, the root privileges disappear again, that's just the negative side note a positive message.

As far as I know the original 2.3.4 ROM stuffed a vulnerability with which one could rooten until now the sensation "unofficially" - if there already is a solution I do not know.

The XDA developers have been put to work on the new HTC Sensation and HTC EVO 3D, to offer us the ability to unlock the rights of Root. It is still a temporary root, or that survives until you restart the phone (and every time you have to redo), but it is enough to allow us to use most of the applications that require root permissions.

Can we assume that a Vodafone ROM was still on it and you had only S-off and root it?
    Because you can only hope that nobody notices it in the review.
    Because when they're very fussy, they could insist on the loss of warranty.
    But otherwise yes because it is fully functional yet, you might get lucky.

I was long looking for the easiest and fastest way my HTC HD for rooting. This proved to be relatively difficult, since most Root technique for Android 2.2 (Froyo) were written. But at the XDA-Developers I found it. The Advanced Hack Ace kit is super easy and quick to run.

There are some news about bootloader, more precisely, there is new bootloader from the sensational HTC and the HTC EVO 3D. HTC has promised us as soon as possible to deliver an update that will unlock the bootloader on the devices in question again. In this update we have been waiting eagerly, but it seems we no longer wait for so long, because the AlphaRevX team has finally made its own way the bootloader of the HTC Sensation and the HTC EVO to unlock 3D.