Thread: How to recover deleted System files in HTC Sensation XL

How to recover deleted System files in HTC Sensation XL

By mistake i have erased some of the system related file from my mobile's system folder. i think that i did a terrible mistake and now i am completely stuck. To resolve the issue i have restored the phone using the factory settings but it didnt help. Due to the restore i have lost several sense options from mobile. Now i am looking for a way to recover those deleted files in manner. Can anyone help me out.

Re: How to recover deleted System files in HTC Sensation XL

in your case it happened like this. Just because you have root access, that is still a long way, so that you can delete them directly and immediately. For there will still be missing a file manager may also request the root privileges, you can remount the partitions and then delete only the files.

EStrongs File Explorer is a true Swiss army knife, at a time, a file browser, an application managers, system access to your home network ... The manager is really beautiful at all levels. It can also manage, search, delete, file transfer to or from one or more computer (s) via remote network.

I'm not a hacker, my phone is not root, and it turns out that the touch screen of my hero really does very well (which is why I changed my phone for a GS). I therefore most difficult to perform the manipulation. Could I ask if it is possible / feasible for you, Hero79, or another user with root and root Hero Explorer retrieves the file system and communicate to all so that I can get it back?

The well-known programmer Jined, creator of Symbian Tools , has released a similar tool for Android devices. Droid Tool allows you to backup, restore, cleaning, repair, manipulation, optimization, and sterilization of the mass memory of your Android device. The application is not installed on your smartphone, but on a windows pc and operates exclusively via USB connection.

We looked at one RoM, this does not please us and we would like to import our backup which we have done before. We re-booting into recovery. Before we import our backup, we need our phone Wipen, we navigate to confirm the option Wipe Date / Factory hysteresis and t, then we navigate to Wipe cache partition and confirm. Now the current RoM deleted and we can import our backup. For this we go to backup and restore, confirm, go to restore and confirm, then we select our backup from which we want to play Zurich and confirm again, done. The recovery is our backup restore, reboot and then to finish.

The Titanium Backup is the most extensive app to secure our apps and system settings. There is the possibility the app to use for free and there is a Pro version. In a free version of the apps we can recover only one, in the Pro version takes the app to work. The Pro version is money well spent and I recommend any of the flashes often to buy this.

I too agree with. It is important we respect the people we restore a backup of Titanium to whether we use the same RoM or whether we are moved to another RoM. If we can under the same RoM restore the apps are restored to the control apps + data. But if we have a backup made under (example) Listening RoM, then flashed Cyanogen mod and now want to restore our apps, it is important for not only restore the APPS DATA restore anything irrevocably leads to problems.

The first thing to do is download and install an application from the Android Market called Undelete Beta, free, fast, useful and intuitive. UB is a very useful tool if you have deleted important files from your device, you can retrieve them easily by running the scan from the device memory and the SD. The application in question, is currently in beta, works only with devices that have root privileges, and only supports the FAT format. Although the app seems to be limited in its capabilities, is able to recover most of the recently deleted files.

Have you ever accidentally deleted a document, picture, song or video from your Android? Are you looking for an effective way to recover lost files / deleted? Through the efforts of Fahrbot Mobile is a landed in the Android Market 'free app really fabulous. Undelete Beta is a file recovery tool for Android that allows you to easily recover deleted files from both the device memory and SD card.

The application, currently in beta, works only on devices with root privileges, and only supports the FAT format. Even if the application has the ability to recover any type of file, including images, videos, music or files / binaries, the only caveat to achieve this goal is actually no other further data must be written on the drive where you stored the files deleted.

The "Google mobile" as beautiful, powerful, cool and of course allowing the installation of applications outside of the Market Google is the subject and will be subject to problems like any other device-related software is not reliable.