Thread: HTC Sense give 404 error in HTC Sensation XL

HTC Sense give 404 error in HTC Sensation XL

Hi guys I have recently bought this phone and really like it very much it is lot better than my previous phone but I have one small issue in this its regarding HTC Sense when I tried to register for HTC Sense, but it and click the confirmation sent to me in an email, but I get an error 404. I have tried to validate my account through multiple devices and different locations and the same happens again and again. Also, when I try to log on HTC Sense, enter my email and password, enter my phone number, go ahead and introduced me to The phone can connect with HTC Sense. Could this be related to the dilemma I’m having? I would be really glad if anyone here can help me on this as I am finding this very difficult to find any solution on this If anybody know how to do this , it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: HTC Sense give 404 error in HTC Sensation XL

Hey I was also having the same problem on my HTC Sensation XL so I just stop making attempt I thought it would be me but after seeing you here I believe that there is some issue with the phone itself

I guess you are there is no solution for this I guess I contacted customer service center and after one and half hour of chat I still not able to get any result on this so I guess this is the bug on the phone

I had the same issue and I can assist you on this I am guessing this that who have tried to create an account before and never completed the process and now are using the same e-mail to try to create a new account and if that is the case the this is the cause you are unable to get it done try to use the different email id and report me did you get successful or what

Thanks for the reply I did tried it with the different email and its works thanks man this is a correct solution