Thread: Buying Laptop: Ebay vs. Dell refurbish ?

Buying Laptop: Ebay vs. Dell refurbish ?

Previously I was using Toshiba laptop but accidently it is fall down from my hand and now you can predict what will happen with that I do not have to tell regarding this. So now I am looking for the used or you can say that refurbished laptop. So is it better purchase it from an EBay reseller or directly from DELL ?

Re: Buying Lap Top: Ebay vs. Dell refurbish ?

Yeah Dell is really unbelievable. I mean they provide excellent service also. And one more thing which I want to share with you is that currently this thing I am typing from my Dell laptop. And my PC is also of Dell. They are really of the top class. So If you want to take my opinion then go for the Dell it is really awesome. Because as I told you just now it is my experience.

I have read most replies from the other forums regarding this issue then I come to this solution that Dell is definitely better than the eBay. Actually eBay is little bit cheaper than the Dell. At the time of purchasing while buying a costly piece of technology (i.e. a laptop) it is a lot safer and dependable to get it from a dependable seller. Whereas on eBay you can’t fully trust on anybody.

Yes you are right you really cannot trust on the eBay people. One of my friend is suffering because of that. And Dell is reputated and it is also safer on the other hand. So you got little bit of replies and they all are saying to go for the Dell. And I am also suggesting you to go for the Dell laptop. It is quite safer deal for you compare to eBay.

Re: Buying Laptop: Ebay vs. Dell refurbish ?

No I am not agreeing with this if you really want then I can tell you the safer way to buy eBay. In that if you are trying to purchase from eBay then go for the new brand from the power sellers. Actually power sellers who are having the high rating they will never lie regarding this issue. And if you really want cheap one then look around on eBay and you will be fine. So you can try for this.

EBay will mainly likely have the most excellent prices but I am not confident regarding the warranty. It depends on the seller. Make sure the seller has fine criticism and make sure to read the entire add. I believe dell may bid a little kind of warranty. It all lying on the model. I would advise investigating both, or if you have a correct model selected out observe which site has the better price by the side of warranty
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thanks guys, actually when I have seen your post then I think it will not that much help me but then I have search it on the website of eBay it is also quite good but I am very much impressed by the Dell and their facility which they are providing. And there I have found my solution also and thanks to all who have posted their reply.

idea Re: Buying Laptop: Ebay vs. Dell refurbish ?

Hi Guys;
    I needed a laptop for reading emails and using word at uni and thought getting a refurbished laptop would be my cheapest option. Finally bought a refurbished laptop from "ElectroComputerWarehouse" and the product id is "dell_d630_laptop". and its working well. may be this will help some one.