Thread: Not able to reinstall Windows 7 64 bit on Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5018

Not able to reinstall Windows 7 64 bit on Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5018

i get the problem of Hard drive crashed on my Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5018, and for getting resolve that i tried with the reinstall Windows 7 64 bit, but still at that time i get that i m not able to do that. and also let me tell here that for that i have ordered the recovery disks for L500 series and installed. but with that also i get that some of the drivers are unsigned and also Windows Update nor the Windows Troubleshooter will work. what can i do now?? can here anyone suggest me for doing that things?? and also reply me here back if here anyone else is also facing the same problem.

Re: Not able to reinstall Windows 7 64 bit on Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5018

Ok, if here you are getting the problem with the installing the Win 7 Pro in your system then for this, i will suggest you that first try with the using the other Windows 7 disc and see if with that you will not get the same problem. i am now sure about this but it also happens that you are using the corrupted Disc.

OK, for that reason can you here please reply me back that When did you purchase your hard drive??? this is because, it also might happens that you are having the faulty hard drive and for that reason you are not able to do the installation of the Win 7 Pro in your system. try with using the other windows disc and hope that this will help you to resolve all the problems which you are facing currently now. i am sure that you are getting this type of the problem because of the faulty hard drive or else because of the faulty CD disc. and i am telling you this all things because i have seen that thsi issue is not related with the Toshiba model, i have seen a few Hewlett-Packards with the same problem, but i your case, i am not sure about this, reply me back here if you get some suggestion about this.

Yes, i was also having this type of the problem and for gettin resolve this, i tried with the using Intel RST driver, and with this i get that i have resolve this problem. and for you also, i will suggets you to try with this and i am sure that you will not get this type of the problem. and you can also download this from here::

Rapid Storage Technology driver

try with this all and i am sure that you will not get this problem again. reply me back about the resulst using this.

yes, i tried with the updating the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver, and after this i get that i am able to fixed Windows Update. thanks for suggesting me about this all things. but still after this, i get that i am not able to change the logical cluster size, what to do for changing that?

Dude, before this i was also having the same problem and for getting resolve this, i tried with the suggestion which you all have given here and after that i get that i have resolve all the problem which i was having and now all things are working very fine. but sorry here i am not getting that why are you getting this problem still here, because you have also trie with the downloading Intel RST, but still you are having the same problem with this.

hey thanks for that, i am now in the process of updating the drivers for the sound and also for the LAN, and before this i have tried with updated the wireless driver and video driver, now all things are working very fine. thanks for the suggestion about this.

Hey all, i am also having the Toshiba Satellite L505 and with that i was also getting the same problem. but thanks for the Kork for suggesting us about the Intel RST driver, because i tried with that and i get the proper suggestion for resolving my problem.