Thread: Unable to install the HTC Sensation XE rom?

Unable to install the HTC Sensation XE rom?

I am facing some problems performing some rom upgrade for my phone. So can you all tell me what can be the problem. I mean I did get the problem in the step 1 itself. So that’s what the problem is. So can you all please tell me what can be the problem here. waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

So if you have some appropriate solution for the same then do give me some replies that would be better for me. So that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Unable to install the HTC Sensation XE rom?

Get off with the HTC sync and then use usb that would solve the problem for you. So I would advise you to go ahead with the same and that shold be the ideal solution for you. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope th at was very much beneficial for you. That’s it from my side for you.

What you can do is that install HTC sync to get the needed drivers and then uninstall the sync so that’s what you can do incase if you are stuck in some situation. So I hoipe the necessary suggestion from my side did help you to some extent. So hope that was evry much useful for you. That’s it from my side for you.

Make sure you read the revolutionary page carefully and then follow the instructions accordingly. So that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I am trying to say here. always ensure that revolutionary page is read carefully before reading all the instructions. That’s what I am saying here. I just wrote here to remind you all that you don’t need to forget about the revolution at all. So hope this was pretty much clear for you that’s it from my side for you.

You can take the help of the htc people in this and accordingly try with the suggestions as well. So that’s what you should be doing. I hope you do the necessary changes and do have a chat with the htc support team regarding the particular problem.