Thread: Does HTC Sensation XL Sync comes for Mac

Does HTC Sensation XL Sync comes for Mac

Hello friends, I am having the Apple Mac system, and I wanted to purchase the HTC Sensation XL phone, I really like the phone, so my question is that does the HTC Sensation XL sync comes for the Mac phone. If the phone is available with the sync then it will be good for me. So please tell me about it, if not then I have not to download the sync for the system. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Does HTC Sensation XL Sync comes for Mac

I think that is available on the phone and also you do not have to download it for the system. So when you will be able to get the phone then you will be able to do the sync the phone with the MAC system.

Yes it is there and you can get the phone. The phone has the sync which is been loaded on the internal memory, so when you connect the phone with the system then the sync can be done, but the it has to load on the system and then you will be able to do it and also you would so the sync with the phone and the system.

The most of the phone comes with the Sync and you do not have to download the since for that. Specially all the Smartphone which comes and also most of the phone has the sync in them.

I have recently purchased the phone and also I am having the Apple Mac OS and I have done the sync with the system and also it has worked for me and it was already there and it in-build in the phone, you do not have to download any software and also you will able to get it.

I think it will be available and also you will be able to have the HTC Sensation XL for the Mac, i am also using the HTC Sensation XL phone but i have got this for the windows, so you might be able to get the Mac OS, you have to wait for it.