Thread: Need a HTC Sensation XE stock kernel for sensation 4G

Need a HTC Sensation XE stock kernel for sensation 4G

Anyone knows where can I get the stock kernel for the sensation xe? I am dying to use the same for the sensation 4G as well. I would like to try the stock only from the thtc and hence I am seeking some help from you all for the same. so in case if you have some replies for the same then do give a reply for the same that would be better for me. That’s what I want to say here. so any replies that you all have for the same give a fitting reply for the same.

I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Need a HTC Sensation XE stock kernel for sensation 4G

I am sending an attachment here check out if that works for you or not. I am sure that it should work out for you. So do go ahead and check out the said attachment that I have given here and let me know if that works for you or not. So do give it a try for sure.

No I tried that and it is returning back to the stock kernel file and that reverts back to the sensation 4g to the 1.2ghz kernel. So that’s the situation in which I am stuck right now can you all tell me what can be the problem here. please do advise me something on the same that would be better for me. What next should I try here. please give me some appropriates reply accordingly.

I think yes it is flashing the stock kernel, now here I am sending you an attachment it will ensure that you return back to the sensation xe kernel. So here is the link do let me know if that works for you or not. Awaiting a response from your side if that helps for you or not.

No even that did not work for me at all. Guys please do send me some flashable roms and not the revert zips. That would do for me. The link that you had given me or the attachment that you have given did not work for me at all. Again it is giving me an error. So don’t know what to do in case if you all have some help for me then please do give a reply for the same.

That’s what I want to say here. I am waiting for the response from your side. That would do for me.

How about trying with this do let me know if it was of use or not. This is the attachment that I can give you as of now and I am sure that it works for you. I don’t know if this is going to revert it or not. I don’t know if that can help or not.

Still I would like to give a try for the same. I hope this was enough for you all, that’s itfrom my side for you.

Is there anyone who has the XL kernel? Or had tried with the same? then do give a fitting reply for the same. you know I am not able to find anything at all. So that’s why if I am here to ask this question with you all. Do give me some replies for the same that would be better for me. I am waiting for the response from your side, that would be better for me. So that’s what I want to say here.

You can take some help from the htc people about the same and they will answer it out accordingly. So do take some help from them about the same. so do answer out accordingly that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I am saying here.

In case if you want then you can go to the htc centre and ask them to give some efficient reply for the same.