Thread: Stock ROM for HTC Sensation XE?

Stock ROM for HTC Sensation XE?

guys any idea where can I get the stock rom for the phone? If you all have some replies for the same then do give me some replies that would be better for me. That’s what I want to say here. if you all have some help for me then you can send me some links accordingly. That would be better for me, so do get started with the replies. I am awaiting your response.

Re: Stock ROM for HTC Sensation XE?

Here I have got the stock rom for you. in case if there is anything that goes wrong then you can restore the phone with the stock rom. So that’s what I want to say here. so I hope you did understand what I am saying here. Please do check out for the same.

This is what I want to say here. I hope you have got the necessary answer for the said question.

I got the same link from other site and don’t know I am getting a error 509. Don’t know what is the problem here can you all please tell me what can be the problem. I have checked with the internet connection and all, no problem with the connection. So what do you think what can be the problem here. Please tell me.

Well no problems you can get it from other uploadable websites such as multiupload or megaupload. You can get the roms from there as well. So do get it accordingly. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. so that’s what I am saying here. hope this was enough for you that’s it from my side for you.

Here I got a solution for you. So what you should be checking out is that if there is some option on the top while downloading which says ‘add to you dropbox’. In case if it is there then do click on that it will add it and download it accordingly.

It will get downloaded accordingly. So hope this small suggestion from my side does help you to some extent. Go and give a try and let me know if that was of any use for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kork View Post
    Here I got a solution for you. So what you should be checking out is that if there is some option on the top while downloading which says ‘add to you dropbox’. In case if it is there then do click on that it will add it and download it accordingly.

It will get downloaded accordingly. So hope this small suggestion from my side does help you to some extent. Go and give a try and let me know if that was of any use for you.
    Ok thanks the above solution did work for me and I would like to appreciate your work that you have made here and eventually it did work for me. Yes I was going to check some other links as well such as megauplaod but later seeing this solution I decided to give a try on that and yes it has worked for me.