Thread: My Bluetooth not working in the htc sensation xl

My Bluetooth not working in the htc sensation xl

I bought the htc sensational xl few months back, I would say that the features of the phone is awesum and any one would like to use it. But from past few days when I turned the bluetooth for receiving files what I found is that my Bluetooth device is not working. When I turned the Bluetooth ON the opposite device could not detect my device. So by seeing this I was amazed and now am not getting what should I do. So can any one help me out for solving out this issue?

Re: My Bluetooth not working in the htc sensation xl

Same here even mine bluetooth is not working and due to this I’m not able to send or receive file. Due to this I have to attach the usb to the laptop and then have to transferring of the data so doing this takes more time. so I want to solve this issue help me out…??

I want to know when you enable the Bluetooth do you see the sign of the Bluetooth on the your phone, if you are able to see the sign of the bluetooth then I would say that the your Bluetooth is working and if the sign is not visible then you have some problem in the Bluetooth.

I bought the htc sensational xl few months back, I would say that the features of the phone is awesum and any one would like to use it. But from past few days when I turned the bluetooth for receiving files what I found is that my Bluetooth device is not working. When I turned the Bluetooth ON the opposite device could not detect my device. So by seeing this I was amazed and now am not getting what should I do. So can any one help me out for solving out this issue?
    See I assume that you have not tried out anything and would want you to do the following things and check whether your Bluetooth is working or not…first what you have to do is that as you have said that, the opposite device is no able to detect your blutooth device then try going in to the connectivity settings and switch ON your Bluetooth and now down you will able to see the option whether the device should be visible to all or not, you have to urn the device visible to all and exit from the settings and come to the home screen now try sending the file to your device from other device and see whether you are able to receive the file or not.

I must tell you that by doing this procedure will get to know that whether you bluetooth Is fine or not. As this is the simple procedure to know about the working of Bluetooth.

I tried out by going in the settings and turning the Bluetooth to be visible to all. And when I told my friend to search the device of mine, his device couldn’t locate mine and so when I saw the home screen of the phone the sign of the Bluetooth was also not visible. So should I confirm that the device of mine has been damaged or is there any other way to fix it..

As you are not able to see the Bluetooth sign on the home screen after turning the Bluetooth ON then it is sure that your phone Bluetooth has been damaged and need to be replaced. So I may suggest you that you should try to contact the htc care and try discussing the issue with them, hope you will get the solution from them.

Can I get repaired the Bluetooth device from any of the phone repairer which stay nearby my house or should I go for contacting the htc care.

Its upon you but from my view , you should try contacting to the htc care as you have mentioned that you have bought the sensation xl phone recently so definitely your phone would carry warranty. Then why should you go to the person who is not related to the htc while getting repaired from them might increase the chances of damaging other parts. So my suggestion for you is that better to contact to the htc support care.