Thread: Recovery Media Creator FAILS in Toshiba Satellite L650

Recovery Media Creator FAILS in Toshiba Satellite L650

i get the problem when i am trying with the Recovery Media Creator and the problem is that when i am trying with the creating this at that time i get that it fails again and again. i get this problem when i am trying with clicking the icon, and there i get the dialog reading as Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer??? and then i tried with the clicking the Yes, after this i get the Toshiba Recovery Media Creator dialog opens and it says for wait, after few times i get that this dialog disappears and nothing else happens??? why this is happening with me. please reply me some suggestion about this.

Re: Recovery Media Creator FAILS in Toshiba Satellite L650

Ok, if you are getting this type of the problem then for that i will suggest you that you are having bad DVD burner, for that reason, i will say for trying to make the disc in Windows. and also you will need to try with the burn the CD or DVD in Windows Explorer. but still i have seen that so many people are saying that DVD-R works best, i don't agree with that. and if you are having the same problem then for that i will say you to try with the reinstall the burning application from here.

Toshiba Recovery Media Creator for Windows 7 32-bit, 2.1.0.4

hey dude, i am also using the new Satellite L650 model PSK1JA-0E8017 which is running on the Windows 7. and here in my case also i get the same problem, but i am still learning to use the OS and for that reason I may have missed something fundamental. what can i do?? yes, i tried with the downloading the files which you have suggested to the above user. but still facing the same problem with this. what can i do now??? please reply me back about this.

hey dude, thanks for your reply. i tried with that and after this i get the current states as, after testing the DVD burner i get that it is working OK. but when i try with the downloading the Burning application and when i installed this at that timei get that the result is coming as failed as Same as before. here, i would like to say you that i have attached a copy of the fault report in text format, but still i get that the this is also not helping me in this case. i would like to Return everything to purchased condition, but still i am not getting the reason for this, that how can i do that??? and also i tried with the all suggestion which you have suggested me in this case, but still i get the same problem. please reply me some other steps for getting resolve this type of the problem.

ok, if you are getting this type of the problem then for that reason i will suggest you that you will need to try with referring the section System Recovery Options in the User's Manual. try with this and i am sure that you will not get this type of the problem, reply me back about the results of this. And if you are not having the users manual then you can also download this from here ::

Download user manual

Yeah, i tried with this an i get that this is working fine for me, thanks for such type of the great suggestion. i tried with downloading the users manual and after this, i refer the section System Recovery, this really works great, thanks again for that.

yes, for the same reason only i have also tried with the creating the recovery discs, but after that also i get that they will be of use or not?? and after this also when i tried with again making the Recovery Media Creator at that time i get the error as 10-FA13-0002. for getting resolve this problem i tried with the reboot, and after the reboot when i tried with this at that time i get that it could not find the boot information and i need to insert the boot disc. and at that time i thinked that this is happening because of some serious error and i send this machine to my supplier. and he told me that either the hard disc or the motherboard is stuffed. and for that he replaced the infected part and after that i am now having the new Toshiba Satellite L650-0ED017. and now with this machine i am getting that my recovery discs is working very fine.

yes, i am also having the same problem of trying to create recovery media fails. for that reason, i have also tried with the cheeking the CD drive so many times and also there i get that same problem. but here after doing this all things, still i can say that it is not problem related with the bad DVD drive. and also can here you tell me back that if the recovery is BIOS dependent then what will happens if i am going to try with the BIOS update?? please reply me some suggestion about this.

JoanaJhon, thanks for suggesting me about using the user manual for resolving this problem. i tried with downloadn this and now i am getting that this all things are working very fin.thanks again for that.