Thread: Toshiba Thrive: after doing update 3.2, camera is inoperable

Toshiba Thrive: after doing update 3.2, camera is inoperable

Hey all, i am having the new Toshiba Thrive and with this i done the new update 3.2, but after this update i start getting the problem relate with this. and the problem is that when i am trying to use the camera at that time i get that the camera function is not working. for that, i have also checked with the settings but still getting the same problem with this. i m not sure here that why i am getting this problem. and after trying with this update i can say that it is a conflicting program that isn't compatible with the most recent Toshiba update. before this update, i was sure that my front and back camera both are working very fine.

re: Toshiba Thrive: after doing update 3.2, camera is inoperable

dude, just Relax.. i am also having the new Toshiba Thrive and i have tried with the latest update but i am not having type of the problem which you are having.and also here i would like to say that you are the first one who is facing this type of the problem. i am thinking here that you are getting this type of the problem only because of the fault with some app you installed. first make sure about this and then reply me back if you get some type of the problem over here.

Ok, if you are getting this type of the problem then for that i will suggest you that make sure that when you loaded the update did you remember to take out any external SD chip or drive??? and also i agree with the above user who is saying that this problem is unique in your case, because i am also using the latest update and with this, i am not having the same problem as you are facing in your case. and for getting resolve the problem i would like to follow the steps as::
    • first turn the unit off and then remove the back cover
    • after this, remove the battery and wait for some time,
    • then insert the battery back and then turn on the unit.

i am sure at that time you will not get the problem of camera function is not working in this case.reply me back about the results of this.
    unit

hey thanks for the reply for this. i tried with the steps and i get that this is not helping me in this case. after trying with the steps which you have suggested to me, i try to use the camera function at that time i get that still it is not working. what to do now??? and thanks for your reply.....

Re: Toshiba Thrive: after doing update 3.2, camera is inoperable

Are you sure here that before trying with the latest OS update for your Toshiba Thrive, your Camera was working very fine?? because, your problem looks like that the problem is related with the camera hardware.