Thread: Toshiba Thrive does not connect with desktop pc in Documents to Go

Toshiba Thrive does not connect with desktop pc in Documents to Go

i am having the new Toshiba Thrive, and to day i get the problem related with this. and the problem is that when i am trying with the sync my Thrive tablet with my desktop pc using the Documents to Go Desktop for Android software, at that time i get that i am not able to do that. before this, all things was working very fine, i am sure about this, but today only i get this type of the problem with this. even when i am trying with the connection at that time i am getting that my Documents to Go desktop software is not recognize my toshiba thrive. can here anyone suggest me for the suggestion about this?? please please reply me back about this and also if here anyone have the same problem then for that also reply me back here back.

Re: Toshiba Thrive does not connect with desktop pc in Documents to Go

Ok, if you are getting that type of the problem then for that you will need to try with the checking that you have USB Debug turned on. check for that and if it is not on then Docs2Go will not connect. first make sure about this after this, try again with the connection. i am sure that you will not get this problem over there again.

Yes, i checked for that and there i get that this is not ON. thanks for suggesting me about that. but here can you please reply me back that how can i SET it to ON???? please reply me back about this.

yes, i have done with the USB debugging. and when i done with that at that time i get that now my computer is not able to detect the Thrive and it just want to looking for the software for that and i am very sure here that there was none software for the thrive in my system. and for that reason i want to say here that if you are going for the usb debugging then i am sure that your computer does indeed recognize and it will install the Thrive as a storage device . and also there i am sure that you will get that the Documents to Go does NOT recognized allow you to pair the Thrive with your desktop pc. i have done with this and i am getting that i am not able to do that things. if you want then try with this and if you get some different results about this then please reply me back about this.

Ok, if you get that type of the problem then for that reason i will suggest you that when your PC is asking for the drivers at that time just ignore that. this is because, if you are going to ignore that at that time also your PC will recognize your thrive and you can see it in Explorer. and i would also like to say you that if you are thinking for getting the drivers then be sure that that drivers are ADB drivers, which are only needed when you plan to root the Thrive. i have also tried with this all things and now, i m getting that all things are working very fine, try with this also and i am sure that you will not get any problem with this also.

hey dude, i tried with and there also i get that after turning the usb debugging ON at that time my windows XP desktop will NOT load my Thrive and for that reason i can see it in Explorer. and when i try with the disabling the usb debugging at that time i get that my desktop immediately loads the Thrive as the AT100 device storage and at the same time i can see this to the Explorer and view its contents. and now i can say here that i have not done the usb debugging enabled and still i am getting that ia m able to connect my Thrive to the desktop and it is working very fine with this.

I am having the same problem since the most recent update to my Thrive operating system. As I read the info on the data viz site debugging is to be turned OFF. I have turned it off and on with no change. Documents to Go still does not recognize that the tablet is connected.

Hey still getting the same problem and i have also tried with the all the suggestion over here, but still getting that i a not able to resolve this problem. still i am getting that Toshiba Thrive does not connect with desktop pc in Documents to Go. what can do with this now?? please reply me some other way for doing this things.

Ok, if you have tried with the all the suggestion over here but still after that you are getting the same problem then for that i will suggets you to try with the contacting with the Toshiba support. i am sure that in this case, they will help you.