Thread: System restore in Toshiba Satellite C655-S5132

System restore in Toshiba Satellite C655-S5132

HI, I am having Toshiba Satellite C655-S5132 machine in which i have installed windows 7 but since some days i have started getting problem with the system thus i am planning to make a system restore in the machine but i am not sure how can i do that? Is there anybody having same laptop please let me know how can we achieve that? Any suggestion will be esteemed

Re: System restore in Toshiba Satellite C655-S5132

- well, i personally believe as there isn’t any such this like you must have to have specific machine and all of them have different procedure to restore the system. So no matter which laptop you have rather simply you can make a system restore on your machine.

One thing, which is always concerning, is the restore point that you create in your machine, because if you have not created any then you’ll not be able to make a system repair in your machine. thus first of all you should make sure whether you have made the system restore point or not.

see though you have mentioned like you wanted to recover the system but still i am not able to get it what exactly you wanted to recover over here. Is that Recovering the Internal Storage Drive?

HI, I am having Toshiba Satellite C655-S5132 machine in which i have installed windows 7 but since some days i have started getting problem with the system thus i am planning to make a system restore in the machine but i am not sure how can i do that? Is there anybody having same laptop please let me know how can we achieve that? Any suggestion will be esteemed.
    Well, will you please let me know what problem exactly you are having in your machine currently? Because it might be possible as you can simply get it resolved an you don’t have to even recover the whole internal storage as well. See it would be better if you being more specific about such concern otherwise it would be difficult for you as well.

- well, i personally believe as there isn’t any such this like you must have to have specific machine and all of them have different procedure to restore the system. So no matter which laptop you have rather simply you can make a system restore on your machine.

One thing, which is always concerning, is the restore point that you create in your machine, because if you have not created any then you’ll not be able to make a system repair in your machine. thus first of all you should make sure whether you have made the system restore point or not.
    Yeah i know i have already made a system restore point in the machine, but i am not getting how could i restore system from that point. It would be better if some of told me about the exact procedure about restoring the system. Thanks for the above suggestion.

to use system restore in your machine you need to follow the below mentioned steps.

• Open System Restore wizard by clicking the “Start button”.

• As you click over there in the search box type “System Restore”, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore.

• If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or give verification.

• You’ll get a window so in that simply you need to follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.

see though you have mentioned like you wanted to recover the system but still i am not able to get it what exactly you wanted to recover over here. Is that Recovering the Internal Storage Drive?

I am agree with the above user, but anyways see i have mentioned the LINK from where you can download the user guide and in that you can see the whole procedure for recovering the drive in the machine once again. You can download it from here itself.