Thread: Htc Sensation XL Changing cid and S-Off

Htc Sensation XL Changing cid and S-Off

As I have bought the htc sensation xl and want to know how S-off is done in the sensation xl and also want to change the C ID for the sensational xl. So it possible to do this in the sensational xl smartphone. Please anyone help me out with this.

re: Htc Sensation XL Changing cid and S-Off

Even I want to know that is it possible to do the S-OFF in the htc sensation xl.

According to me after searching for this I would say that the S-OFF is still not available for the sensation xl and doing this is not possible. And for this you have to wait till there is any S-OFF release for this phone and I don’t think it would be possible before the next year.

After buying the phone of the sensation xl I had gone through many of the sites for searching of the S-OFF but was not able to find whether perfect result for this. So I went on going asking with some of my friends in the group and from it one of them gave me the site from where I can get the precise result and after searching there I found out that the S-OFF is not released for the sensational xl and would be expected in the feb 2012 and before this you cannot do anything in the phone.

So if you want to do the S_OFF and the C ID in your phone the you have to wait for atleast 2-3 months more.

Re: Htc Sensation XL Changing cid and S-Off

I tried doing the S-OFF on my sensation xl smartphone and while doing It, it displayed the message to me that you don’t have the access to this and again after which I tried it showed me the different message this time that the device is not supported. So after trying personally on my phone I think there is no S-OFF released for this phone and have to wait till the S-OFF gets release?.