Thread: How is the performance of the battery in htc sensation xl

How is the performance of the battery in htc sensation xl

As I’m using the Samsung galaxy S and thinking of buying the htc sensation xl but before that I want to know that how is the battery performance of the phone as my prime concern in the phone is this. Because my usage of the phone is more and I want to know how is the performance of the htc sensation xl. So can anyone tell me about the battery performance of the phone.

Re: How is the performance of the battery in htc sensation xl

If you are looking for the good battery performance in the phone than I must say that sensation xl would be the best and gives good battery backup.

Yeah…have used the sensation xl and after using the phone, would share with you is that the battery of the phone is really best from all other phone in this range. After fully charging the phone I’m able to work on the phone with 9- 10 hrs easily. And according to me it is more than enough for anyone to have such battery backup. So if you are looking for the good battery performance in the phone the buying the sensational xl will be the best.

As I’m saying this from my personal experience, as I’m using the phone and don’t need to charge the phone for atleast two days after making several calls in day.

I don’t think so the htc are best in providing the smarthpone with the good battery performance. Because I came to know about this after using the htc desire HD. After fully charging the phone, phone would work hardly for the whole day. So after seeing the battery performance I decided never to buy the phone from the htc. So if you are looking the htc phone only for the battery performance then you should not buy the phone for this.

There are many reason why your battery drains out quickly and not only the htc but if you use any phone and don’t care of using the battery properly then you will not get the better battery performance in any of the phone you use. To get the good performance in the battery then follow the steps down here.

• Don’t overcharge the battery more.
    • Never charge the battery unless it is fully emptied , since doing this will increase your performance in the battery.

I agree with you …the battery performance of the phone also depends on the above mention suggestions and usage of the phone. If one uses the phone more for calling, playing games and using wifi then definitely the phone battery will be emptied soon. So for this you can’t blame on the battery. And if you are thinking of buying the phone then you should surely go for buying the phone as the battery performance of the phone is good and gives talk time of 11 hrs which is said by the htc manufactures itself.