Thread: Recovery Wizard for Toshiba Satellite C655

Recovery Wizard for Toshiba Satellite C655

hey all, i get the problem when i tried with the turning on the computer at that time i get that it is showing the following message to me::

Toshiba Recovery Wizard will now recover your PC system to factory default state and attempt to save c:\user data to c:\backup.

Various factors may prevent or limit saving or viewing of certain data files
    Corrupt or infected files will remain corrupt/infected
    Incompatibility or incomplete data back-up is possible.

Toshiba does not guarantee successful data back up. Please make a complete back-up of your important data before proceeding.
    Do you still want to proceed with the recovery process?
    what to do now?? can here anyone tell me the reason for this?? and also if here anyone have the suggestion about how can i do a complete back-up? and also if i would not continue with the backup then what will happens???? please reply me for this. ??? i am having the new Toshiba Satellite C655, and this was workgin very fine but today i get this problem.

Re: Recovery Wizard for Toshiba Satellite C655

ok, if you are getting this type of the problem then for this i will suggest you that doing the system recovery will return the laptop to its default conditions. and also with this , you can save your most of the data and also if there will be any issue with losing the data then this will be very good for your data with doing the Recovery Wizard. and also here i would like to say that this is the best to assume it will completely wipe your data. and if you are not having the knowledge about this then for that i will suggest you that take the help of the your user's guide. there you will find the easy way for doing this things. try with this and reply me back here if there also you get the problem with this.

hey, if you are thinking for the backup your data then for that i will suggest you that there are so many ways for doing that. and out of them the easy way is to burn any files you need to DVDs. and also you can take the help of the USB stick or external hard drive to copy all the important data. try with doing this. ia m sure that you will not get any problem when you are trying with the backup the data. reply here back about the results of this.

Ok, thanks a lot for suggesting me about this all things. i will try with this, but here can you please tell me back that how long does it generally take for the recovery wizard to complete??? if you have done this thing before then for this reply me back.

Hey, for that i wil tell here that this depends upon the speed of the system since you are having the Toshiba Satellite C655 model then i think that recovery will done within an hours or less then that.