Thread: Video card upgrade for Toshiba Satellite C655

Video card upgrade for Toshiba Satellite C655

Recently i have get the new Toshiba Satellite C655 laptop and i was really very happy with this. but now, when i am trying to play some of the game at that time i get that the games are not working in this. why this is happening?? can here anyone tell me the reason for this?? i am thinking that this is happening to me because of the Video card and for getting resolve the problem i have to upgrade with this. i am having intel hd graphics video card in my laptop. what can i do for changing the video card in the system?? if here anyone have the suggestion about this then for this please reply me back about this.

Re: Video card upgrade for Toshiba Satellite C655

Ok, here if you are searching for doing this things then for that i will suggest you that i will say that the video card is removable on that model. but here also i would like to say that it will be difficult to get the anything better than what shipped with it originally. and also be sure that this model doesn't accept a standard video card for that reason there will be some problem with you while you are searching for the good video card for the upgrade. for that reason i think that you will need to take the help of the Toshiba care center and hope that they will help you to resolve the problem. i am sure that they will help you in this case. i am sure about this because i was also suffering from the same problem and for getting resolve the problem i tried with the taking the help from them and there i found that they give me the proper steps for upgrade the video card. hope that they will also help you in this case.

hey dude, here i would like to know about the video card which is there in my system. can you please reply me some suggest ion about this?? if you are having the steps for doing this then for this please reply me back here. i am still having the same problem with the graphic card and still i am not able to play the games with my laptop. please reply me here back about this.

OK, since you are having Toshiba Satellite C655 then i will tel you that in this laptop there is graphic specifications are as::

GRAPHICS ENGINE: IntelĀ® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M
    GRAPHICS MEMORY: 128MB-829MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory