Thread: When Blackberry OS 7.1 releasing

When Blackberry OS 7.1 releasing

anyone heard about the new OS 7.1 update? one of my friend told me about this and this is the rumor that 7.1 come soon. anyone have any idea about this? this is really great news if this is true. and if this is true and anyone has any detail or any featured information than please share for me.

re: When Blackberry OS 7.1 releasing

i just heard somewhat regarding BlackBerry OS 7.1 will arrive earlier than the RIM releases mobile QNX. This update is may be to iron out lots of the errors in the BlackBerry OS 7 and throw a few additional functionality including access point Wi-Fi from what I hear. The team attended over BlackBerry RIM BlackBerry Innovation in Washington DC and learned somewhat more regarding RIM's plans. mostly heard that BlackBerry OS 7.1 was led by a December release. They were as well displaying a Bluetooth case combo for the playbook that is run by a launch in next year starting.

BlackBerry OS 7.0.1.74 has appeared and it seems that this version includes Wifi Hotspot! I'm downloading and site preparation, as I write this, so if you have the opportunity to start, be sure to report the results here or around the forums to let us know what you find. It seems that the way mobile access point is activated in this generation, and the Emergency Alert messages. As always, be careful when installing a new operating system on your device.

hey friends I just found some details for you which may be helpful for you. It will have Email client native user interface feature rich aa unique. Customer will have more options than the current mail client bridge base. Calendar completely renovated and includes new "people watch" feature. Role of the contacts application richer, more like the BlackBerry contact list today. There are no plans for BBM client.

RIM is functioning on Bluetooth keyboard and the case together to the playbook. Release around February 2012. The cost is may be over $100. RIM functining on App World for business enterprise applications. RIM functioning on 10 "playbook and BlackBerry devices next year. AMU can update for 9900 later this year.