Thread: ice cream sandwich update in HTC Sensation XL

ice cream sandwich update in HTC Sensation XL

HI, i am about to have a good Smartphone for myself, but I am not sure which one would be better for me, thus please suggest me one of the good phone. when I was searching about the same i came to know that there are so many newer phones from the HTC and Samsung, but still none of them are confirmed coming with the Ice cream sandwich update. So will you please guys let me know whether the phone i have mentioned compatible with the ice cream sandwich update? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: ice cream sandwich update in HTC Sensation XL

yeah i am also wondering whether the phone will get this update or not, but still i personally believes as HTC knows how wound up our fans are to get their hands on Google's most recent version of Android, Ice Cream Sandwich, so we're excited today to pronounce the first wave of HTC phones that will receive upgrades:

I can substantiate the brand new HTC Vivid is upgradeable to Ice Cream Sandwich. In addition, Ice Cream Sandwich is coming in early 2012 to number of devices including the HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XL and HTC Sensation XE, as well as the HTC Rezound, HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO Design 4G and HTC Amaze 4G through close integration with our carrier partners.

I am continuing to assess our product collection, so right now i can just say that you should try to stay tuned for more updates on device upgrades

I can substantiate the brand new HTC Vivid is upgradeable to Ice Cream Sandwich. In addition, Ice Cream Sandwich is coming in early 2012 to number of devices including the HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XL and HTC Sensation XE, as well as the HTC Rezound, HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO Design 4G and HTC Amaze 4G through close integration with our carrier partners.
    Though i am agree with the above user but still, i haven’t heard that it will be including the carrier contract as well? So about the user who are having phone with different carrier apart from the one with which this os is about to comes?

In fact i can say that it will be available publicly so that the capable devices can update their mobile. but still we must have to wait till this 2012.

wow, that’s hard to believe news as this device will require it to unleash its factual influence. But still i am quite disappointed with the screen resolution as expected qHD due to screen size but it still holds up fine.

I am not sure about this because i have heard that the only phone that comes up with this OS is the nexus as the extent to i know but still i have came across so many thread regarding the same and from there only i got this one. As they have mentioned some of the phone which will comes with this OS. Thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to have a glance over it because i am sure you’ll get some good information from there for sure.

I am not sure about this because i have heard that the only phone that comes up with this OS is the nexus as the extent to i know but still i have came across so many thread regarding the same and from there only I got this one. As they have mentioned some of the phone which will comes with this OS. Thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to have a glance over it because i am sure you’ll get some good information from there for sure.
    Hey thanks for the LINK you have mentioned as they have mentioned this XL as well in the list but still they haven’t mentioned any such précised information as when it is about to obtainable. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.