Thread: BSOD on Toshiba Satellite A665-S6050

BSOD on Toshiba Satellite A665-S6050

Toshiba A665-S6050 laptop is showing me BSOD. I can see some error message on the screen. I just happens randomly. it happens both at idle condition and when the system is in heftly use. Thje update of BIOS also didnt solve the problem.

Re: BSOD on Toshiba Satellite A665-S6050

Sounds like hardware failure. Hard disk or memory. Possibly. your system is too hot. The temperature of the hard disk is displayed in the HD Tune also, but it was never higher than 50 C. That should be the board but had to endure!. What you can do is have a diagnosis of your hard drive. TuneUp for example, has such a tool, you can get the 30-day trial. Sometimes memory can also be a problematic. You may need to run the memory test.

I think it's a driver issue with your graphics card, are you updated your graphics card? Logically if it'll put that one is ati.

Installing new RAM blocks, is clear that, but what do you need? You had to open the laptop. And with fat-free RAM to finger out and install. Otherwise minimal amounts of fat, the RAM again could make it unusable. Since the RAM also produce some heat, heats the fat. It can go so far that the fat begins to sizzle in the pan and the like that is expensive when times sparks. When I see you still have warranty on your laptop. Bring it back to exchange, or if not available, an equivalent, which is in the same price range.

I think rather a problem of type hardware, memory, motherboard or processor. I had the same error message there is not too long ago and the problem was the chipset of my motherboard was faulty. In this case, I called my Warranty information to change my card. For you to test your equipment to find the cause of this error.

It does so randomly. So I decided to reformat it and put the same OS. formatting is going well and by the end of the installation (but towards the end) it makes me a blue screen with physical memory dump. The screen freezes and it does nothing. so I thought was a hardware problem but I do not know what.

I'm going for a defect in the graphics card driver.
    Do you have an exclamation mark in Device Manager?
    What does the Windows Event Viewer?
    That being said, I would complain when such an error only once to the seller, or have you already made major changes to the system?

I have exactly the same problem, the screen of my Toshiba laptop turns off after one minute at boot, yet Windows starts correctly. By disconnecting the plug (and thus switching to battery), I see an improvement and sometimes a normal, but short, I do not know what to do, I tried updating drivers and graphics drivers, remove the LCD screen, reinstall the Chipset (Intel 845) but nothing is there the problem persists, when I go out the image from my PC to an external display (TV or otherwise) and it works well ...

All of this is a virus, I had the same problem and I try nod 32 it has nothing to give, there is only spyware doctor that I could remove it, then it remains. You to do the same

I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows XP and Intel-LAN/WLAN-Chip, with whom I always trouble with the LAN / WLAN connections have. Namely, that when you enable LAN or wireless network connections in a blue screen appears. This results in part to the fact that I emitted laptop at all could not use the Internet more, because the thing is always crashed when a connection is to be activated! When I had a workaround WLAN: The WLAN on the manual switch on the laptop turn off, so the blue screen when activated and the system is not the status of "Enabled" in the wireless stores. Then comes perhaps a blue screen (when manually switching on), but the thing is up and operating ... I once had an update for the WLAN / LAN drivers performed, but the problem remained. I'll try to figure out the tip with the above error code of the blue screens.