Thread: HTC Sensation XL video performance is poor

HTC Sensation XL video performance is poor

Hi guys ‘

I have recently bought this sensation XL intended just been two days furthermore i become aware of that it plays HD video which is 1280x72 with a broken up frame rate, is there anyone who can make sure and assist me with this problem ? also did the factory reset as well as format the handset but no fortune. Their 2 demonstration videos on the handset plays completely though. I would be really glad to know this thanks in advance

Re: HTC Sensation XL video performance is poor

I don’t think that is the phone problem trhat may be almost certainly for the reason that they are encoded that method I will try few HD stuff tonight and observe what happen and let you know about that

I am certain that it is the phone not the vedio as I already tested those on my Sensation as well as Sensation XE moreover they played completely okay. I downloaded that video on the YouTube. Videos plus images capture from my XL is also very well

I have even tried the another programs similar to mobo players and quicpic however yet I am unable to get it work correctly .

So you are testing this phone today will you kindly allow me be familiar with if u become aware of any broken up frame rate or reduced performance would be glad . Thanks!

I don’t know but I this there is something wrong with your device may be as I at the moment just got BBC One HD a The Great Melt. And the video on my phone is actually It looked stunning.
    So I thought might be YouTube problem that why download a some music videos in HD furthermore they as well are incredible. Get you phone checked

I don’t know whether this will help you or not but what to recommended you is why not you just try this MX Video Player on the android Market plus make use of S/W encoder in stade of the than H/W ... might in such cases give improved presentation

Quote Originally Posted by Chaaruchandra View Post
    I don’t know but I this there is something wrong with your device may be as I at the moment just got BBC One HD a The Great Melt. And the video on my phone is actually It looked stunning.
    So I thought might be YouTube problem that why download a some music videos in HD furthermore they as well are incredible. Get you phone checked
    I am new to this phone as well as Android can anyone here can tell me how were yours encoded plus what player did you make use of? As I have recently bought this phone and the 720p mkv videos are played actually poor to

Just got the videos which is on the YouTube make use of Tubemate.apk

All that is in the mp4 format played all the way through the stock gallery. I have no thought for mkv videos might yet play on our phone

No people I am not say that the the video is not look stunning, however observe the frame rate of the video, particularly while there's a camera span or high act , you be able to become aware of it's not smooth at every part

I at the moment tried to play a few HD videos from the my colleague HTC Sensation XL furthermore still got the similar crappy presentation. You may not observe it at first however if you see a few action trailer , it get irritating.

Even I am also having the similar problem don’t know what to do it is really annoying the quality actually appears to be good but and most action part it actually become sloppy is there any fix for this I am really frustrated by this feels like I shouldn’t had take this phone on the first place please help me guys I would be really glad to know this

It is just a new arrival in the market and this is what expected form it but I am sure that HTC will definite will at the moment as doing something about this phone might be solve this issue in the next update firmware update you have to keep patient

I don’t know what is the matter with your device but mine I am unable to see any kind of glitch’s the video playing perfectly well I suggest you should get you phone replace when it’s still under the warranty I might be happen that you have received the faulty set .