Thread: Unable to share internet connection on HTC Sensation XL.

Unable to share internet connection on HTC Sensation XL.

i am using HTC Sensation XL.and at the time of when i am out with my laptop and there's no wifi connected. so i want to know by you guys whether i am able to connect my laptop to the sensation xl and make use of the phones internet connection.

Re: Unable to share internet connection on HTC Sensation XL.

it seems according to me that most of the android phones provide easy "tethering" by cable or can say by setting up a from your 3G a wifi hotspot connection. It's just simple to do. you will find all that on "wireless and networks" menu which is in settings.

as you say that you are not getting with the internet connection, first thing you should do is to contact your network service provider. they will sort out the matter for you. it might be the network problems which are not enabling your phone to perform a network connection. or else you have not started with the network enabled settings.

i think if there are all settings of internet available for you, and not showing the connection, you should simply restart the phone and all the settings associated with it will be available.ok this is with your phone, and with your laptop you mentioned the wi-fi settings and not able to connect to the internet. i can seem here that you mess with your laptops settings on enabling the laptop. if you can move to the network settings in your control panel, you can possibly moves towards enabling it.

for checking first the internet connection, on the notification bar, choose Quick Settings and under"Mobile Network".see to it that it is checked. If it's not , click it so that you are able to turn the 3G mobile network back. After an 3G indicator appearing at the top, you can have a connect over the internet.
    the second step is to Select Menu< Settings< Wireless & Networks. You should be able to see "Mobile Network" at the end of the list. you require to choose it so that it can be activated by having a click on the box which is right to it an addition with it you should see a checkmark show up.